Random "Meadow" imagine 2016 June

Blake
_____________

You and your boyfriend, Brandon, of 3 years were going on a date for your 4 year anniversary.

When you got to his house, you were a little early. 10 minutes early. But then something bright pink caught your eye from Brandon's  bedroom window; a girl. With him. Making out. You burst into tears and got in your car. As you drove away, you saw him walk out the door and start calling your name. You got home and texted him: if you didn't want to be with me then you could've just said something instead of cheating. We're over now Brandon, sorry.

Brandon: Babe please it didn't mean anything.

You: idrc bye

Brandon: meet me at our spot in 10 minutes, please...

You: fine.

You changed and fixed your makeup from crying, got in your car and drive to your spot. Your spot was a meadow with a willow tree that had a wooden swing attached to it. You saw Brandon, sitting in the tall grass, and walked over. Then, you saw what was set up. He had a make up picnic just for you. You sat down in awe and just talked to him about what happened. He meant to cheat on you because he felt lonely. You left crying again.

2 weeks later

You moved on from Brandon but now he's harassing you. He won't leave you alone. He was doing at school when one if your close friends, Blake Gray, came over and told him "leave her alone! You guys aren't dating anymore so you need to move on. Bye!"

He came over and hugged you

Over the next few days, you and Blake got really close and you started getting feelings for him. Obviously he didn't like you back, I mean, he didn't act like it. You got home from school and went in your room, seeing Blake sitting on your bed with a puppy.

"Hey Y/N! I brought you this puppy! Also, I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend"

"Oh my gosh, Blake! A thousand times, YES" you said with tears in your eyes.