Your Birthday Present From Him

Cameron: a husky! He knew you had always wanted one and you were jealous of his.

Aaron: a new penny board because you guys always ride them together and yours was worn out so he bought you guys matching penny boards.

Taylor: concert tickets for Sammy Wilk because they are friends and you love him so much (he also got you m+g tickets but you didn't know that).

Jacob: a new pair of uggs because he accidentally spilled soda on yours and a new pair of vans.

Hunter: the new nike roshes. You wanted them so bad!! So he bought them.

Brandon: a new phone (he accidentally cracked yours) and a kitten because you love them.

Daniel: a new purse from Michael Kors. You wanted one really bad but couldn't save up for one because you were always buying Starbucks and stuff(A/N: ME AF🙊😂😂).

Dylan: he took you on vacation to: (wherever you wanna go) because he knew you've wanted to go there for a long time.

Chris: a promise ring❤️he wanted to know that you'd love him no matter what.

Nick: a golden retriever. You wanted one but could never find one at stores.

Colby: money. You told him not to buy you anything so he gave you money.

Johnny O: A HOVERBOARD!!
So you guys could ride them together.

Blake: a camera+MacBook so you guys could make youtube videos together.

Trey: a bunch of clothes from all your fav stores and gift cards too. He knows how much you love clothes.

Christian:

A new car!!! He hit yours with a football and made a huge dent

OMG I'm sorry I know. All I've posted is authors notes. But now I will start posting more! I have a few imagines so that's a start☺️THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3.75K IN JUST OVER A MONTH!! IM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS ILY ALL AND IM HERE FOR YOU!

bye babes💕🔥