Jacob Imagine For Brianna PART 2

thesecomplications

You pulled away from the kiss and checked the time. 1:24AM. "Jake?" You said. "Yea, babe?"
Aww he called you babe. "We should go to bed now," you answered. "Oh ok, come on,"
He said grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers. He led you upstairs and into his room. He grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and went in the bathroom to change. You changed into your pjs and grabbed your phone, checking your notifications. Jacob walked in and you put down your phone. He climbed into bed. "Jacob? Where's the air mattress?" You asked. "You're not gonna sleep with me?" Jacob said while fake pouting. "Fineeee," you gave in and climbed into bed with him. "Good night Babygirl," he said. "Good night babe," you answered.

You woke up the next morning, cuddled in to Jacob with his arms wrapped around you. You snuck out of his arms and grabbed a cute outfit, your makeup bag and straightener.
Your outfit was high waisted acid washed distressed skinny jeans with a navy blue loose crop top and your navy blue low-top converse. You got changed and started your hair. When you finished, you started your makeup. As you were putting on primer, Jacob walked in. "Babe, why are you wearing makeup?" He asks. "Because I'm ugly without it," you answered. "Well I think you're perfect," Jacob said, then pulling you in for a kiss. You did your foundation, eyeliner and mascara and left the bathroom so Jacob could get ready.