OMG

Have you guys heard Jacob Sartorius' new song? It's not out yet but if you go on iTunes or google play, you can hear a preview of it. It's okay, I guess. There's some parts where his voice cracks or gets scratchy, if you know what I mean. The lyrics are good except for the part where he's like "if you're not ready for my kiss" I just think; you're 13 you shouldn't be kissing anyone... I let my mom listen to it and she was like "OMG how did he get a record deal? He's a terrible singer!" If you guys want to go listen to it, it's called "Sweatshirt"

Tygsm for 2.78K reads in a little more than 1 month

Okay now, here's the update, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been working on my new fanfic: You and I? E.D
Go check it out!!!❤️

His favourite thing about you

Cameron;

Your smile. He loves your cute dimples.

Aaron;

Your eyes. They always sparkle when you laugh.

Taylor;

Your nose. It always crinkles when you smile.

Jacob;

Your hair. It's soft and silky. It shines in the sun.

Hunter;

When you dance around. He thinks it's cute.

Brandon;

You.

Daniel;

Your personality. He loves how you're outgoing and funny.

Dylan;

Your love of food. He finds it cute and funny.

Chris;

Your cheeks. They always turn cherry red when he compliments you.

Nick;

Your eyebrows. They always arch when you laugh(A/N: AileenAndDestiny desiraemeloche you guys know what I mean *NIC*when he laughs his eyebrows omgg😂😂😂\/)

Johnny O;

Your voice. You can sing really good.

Colby;

Your love of kittens. You don't know it but he's gonna buy you one.

Blake;

Your love of him. He always reminds you that he loves you back

Trey; 

You're cute

Christian;

You like baking. And he likes to eat it