New Principal

It was 7pm. Rain was still lashing. Vedanti and Mugdha were busy unpacking their luggage. Suddenly Mugdha got up & started looking out of the window. Vedanti was in her own world. She was standing on her bed & dancing as she had headphones on. But she recognised Mugdha's mood and went near the window.

Vedanti :- what are u looking for Mugdha..??

Mugdha :- Vedanti I am scared..

Vedanti:- of what..??

Mugdha:- U remember last year mitali broke up with sumedh..?

Vedanti :- yeah..!!

Mugdha :- When she was leaving.. She said ' I won't leave u easily.. U will pay for this..

      Vedanti understood her fear.

Vedanti :- listen Mugdha Their break up was not ur mistake.. It was her decision to leave sumedh.. U plz don't feel guilty.. Its not ur fault...

Mugdha nodded.. The bell rang. It was a call fr dinner.

Vedanti :- Mugdha let's go..!!  I am very hungry.. Jaldi... Chalo.. Mugdha..!!

Mugdha :- Ho ho..!!  Chalenge..!! Waise sirf tumhari bhuk hi reason hai ya fir kuch aur.. Rather 'KOI AUR' 😛😳

Vedanti :- MUGDHA I WILL KILL U.. RUK TU..

Saying this Vedanti started running behind Mugdha.. Vedanti caught her and started hitying her with pillow.. Both started laughing..

Mugdha :- But seriously ved.. Why don't u confess that u like siddharth..??  I mean come on... U know him since two years..

Vedanti :- Mugdha chale hum..?? 😒😒

Mugdha :- ok ok let's go...!! 😝😝😂
        Both went fr dinner..

  Sumedh and Siddharth were waiting fr them..  Vedanti smiled looking at sumedh.. She looked at siddharth and  he also looked at her and was about to say hi.. But she suddenly lowered her lashes and akwardly looked towards Mugdha... Mugdha was smiling.. Vedanti was all blushing.. Her cheeks became red.  😳
Sumedh was looking confused. 😕😕 He asked,  " Ved kay zala..??  Why are u both looking weird..???

Vedanti :- kai nai re.. Girl's secret.. 👧👧👩💃

They had very heavy dinner so everyone decided to go fr a walk around clg campus... Their clg was surrounded by very deep forest.. That forest was clearly seen frm their clg.. They were roaming around.. Suddenly they heard a strange voice..  It wasn't clear.. They started looking around.. "Where's Vedanti..??" Siddharth yelled.. Everyone got scared.. Siddharth started running because he saw Vedanti going into forest. Sid was calling her but she didn't responded.. She was walking very straight and calm.. Like someone had hypnotised her.. Sid reached there.  He grabbed Vedanti's wrist & pulled her towards him.
But still she was looking at forest.

Sid :- Vedanti!  Vedanti !!  look at me. Talk to me..

Sumedh :- Oh god..!!  Ved bol na kahitri ..!!  Say something..

Sid shaked her hardly grasping her elbows... Suddenly Vedanti came in reality..  She found herself grasped by sid.. She freed herself akwardly. 

Siddharth :- Vedanti are u ok..!!  I was so scared..!! What happened...!!

Vedanti went towards sumedh.

Vedanti:-  I don't know.. I thought someone is calling me.. I heard someone whispering my name..!!

Everyone got serious.. Sumedh was about to say something.. But their classmate pappu came there...

Pappu :- Guys tomorrow at  7am
There will be introduction lecture of our new principal..

"New principal..?? " Four of them shouted together...

Sumedh :- why..?? Where is patwardhan madam..??

Pappu :- She suddenly resigned. & new principal is prof. Ramesh Tiwary. He is going to introduce himself & new rules of clg..

Sumedh was shoked. Patwardhan mam was his favorite...

Siddharth :- New rules..??  God..!! Ye Tiwary to vaat lagayega...

Sumedh :-  Dekhte hai kon kiski vaat lagata hai..!!  Dekhte hai kaun hai ye Ramesh Tiwary..!! 😏😏

So guys what do u think..?? Kaun kiski vaat lagayega...?? 😏