Chapter 20: Apologize!

Heather walked into the room and saw Lucy. "Where's Ian?" Heather asked. "Restroom." Lucy replied as she looked around the room. Heather nodded. "Hey, Maddie. Tell Kat and James to look at the security camera's to see if they can find anything." Lucy stated. "Will do." Maddie agreed. "I need to talk to you guys." Heather stated. "Yeah?" "we only have 72 hours from when we started to finish this, because that's as long as they can have Bianca. That's the only reason we haven't arrested the minions yet, we don't have proof about Bianca yet." Heather explained. "What?" Lucy asked. "Worst of all, Ian knew the whole time." Heather added and Lucy was speechless.
    Ian walked out of the restroom and they both starred at him. Lucy walked towards him until they were inches apart. "We have a deadline?" Lucy asked. "How did you find out?" Ian asked. "Me. I overheard one of your phone calls." Heather replied. "You want me, to trust you again, but you don't even tell me something like this!?" Lucy asked. She turned her back towards him and walked over to Heather. "I did this for you!" Ian exclaimed and Lucy rolled her eyes. She still had her back towards him. "Yeah, right." Lucy stated. "It's true! I was afraid that you'll be stressful and get caught and end up getting hurt! I did this because I care about you!" Ian explained. Lucy finally turned towards Ian with tears in her eyes. "I don't want you to care about me and I don't need you to protect me!" Lucy exclaimed raising her voice. "But you want Steven to care about you and protect you?" Ian asked. "What does this have to do with Steve?" Lucy asked. "Everything! This has everything to do with him!" Ian exclaimed raising his voice. "Why do you hate me?" Lucy asked softening her voice. "Hate? I could never hate you, never have and never will." Ian responded softening his voice. "Then why did you do that to me?" Lucy asked. "It was my job. I didn't expect to fall in love with you, but I never lied to you about how I felt." Ian replied. "If you don't me then why do you look like you have hate in your eyes?" Lucy asked. "Because.... I hate Steven." Ian replied. "Why?" Lucy asked. "Because he has you and I don't!" Ian exclaimed. Lucy was about to speak when Ian cut her off. "I know I made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes but that's what second chances are for." Ian explained. Lucy just shook her head. "I can't change what I did, even though I wish that I could." Ian stated. "I don't know if I should believe you or not." Lucy stated and Ian sighed. "What do you want me to do? Apologize?" Ian asked raising his voice again. "That'll be a start." Lucy stated as she kept her voice low. "I'm not going to apologize for loving you." Ian stated. Ian walked back in the restroom and locked the door.
        Heather got a phone call. "Hello?" Heather asked and Nico told her everything while the phone was on speaker phone. "Ian!" Lucy called. "Lucy? Are you there?" Maddie asked. "I'm here." Lucy replied. Ian got out. "I heard." Ian stated. "I realized why we haven't found any evidence. We've been looking for it in everywhere that the security cameras are." Maddie stated. "They're everywhere." Lucy stated. "No. They're not in the restroom." Maddie stated and Lucy's eyes widened. "Thanks." Lucy stated and hung up. "We have to go. Now." Ian stated. "I did not do all of this just to leave without any evidence." Lucy stated and walked in the restroom. "I'll get the cars ready. You get Lucy." Heather stated and ran out.
      Ian walked into the restroom and saw Lucy searching. "It's not here! Lets go!" Ian exclaimed. "No!" Lucy exclaimed. Ian picked Lucy up but Lucy kicked Ian in his boy parts. Ian let Lucy go and Ian fell to his knees. "Ow!" Ian exclaimed. "Sorry, not sorry." Lucy stated still looking. Lucy opened the curtain to the restroom and saw there was a loose tile on the roof. She opened it and reached her hand up there and pulled out a yellow envelope. She opened it and saw it was the evidence. "Got it!" Lucy exclaimed. Lucy pulled Ian up forcefully. Lucy was about to leave threw the door but Ian stopped her. "We have to leave threw the window!" Ian exclaimed. "No! I have to protect my family!" Lucy exclaimed.
        They ran out but they saw a figure in the dark. "Who's there?" Lucy asked. "Luc. It's me." A male stated. "Steven?" Lucy asked and he walked out of the dark. Lucy smiled and ran up to him and gave him a big hug. One of his hands were on her waist and the other was on her head. Ian was confused why he was here. Steven removed his hand from her waist and put it behind his back. He started pulling out something and Ian noticed it was a gun. Ian pulled out his gun and aimed it at Steven. "Hands up!" Ian yelled and Steven put his gun back before Lucy saw it.
    Lucy turned around to face Ian and got in front of Steven. "What are you doing?" Lucy asked. "He has a gun. He's the bad guy." Ian replied. "No." Lucy stated. "He's just jealous, baby. He wants you to himself so he can hurt you again or put you in jail again." Steven stated. "He's lying!" Steven exclaimed. "No, he is." Steven stated. "Stay away from us!" Lucy told Ian and Steven smiled. "By the way, I'm not Steven. My name is Stuart." Stuart stated and put the gun up to Lucy's head.