Chapter 16

Hello guys and yes , it is I. (I KNOW RIGHT FINALLY)
Anyways I apologize deeply for not updating this sooner. I've just moved on to many other things like Vocaloid, Utau, and such, but that isn't stopping me now. Okay, I will start blabbing now and let you guys continue reading.

= = =

"Come on", he held up his hand with smirk upon his face.

You stood there staring at his hand. Could you really trust him? It was obvious you couldn't. Could you run away from him? There was no escape. You glanced towards your moms unconscious body and sighed as you slowly held his hand.

"Good girl", he said as he pushed you towards his rough body. Just for a second, you felt his coldness until you felt a small yet sharp object enter your thigh. It was a syringe.

With that, you felt a hot yet cold liquid enter your body. You began losing your self and balance.

You fell on your knees and your sight began to blur. Before losing your sight and conscious, you saw a huge grin on his face and afterwards saw nothing but darkness.

Why...

Why me...

I don't get it .

-----

"Sweet dreams my little princess."

Liu smiled and slowly touched your face. "It's almost time. Oh, I just can't wait. It'll be the time of your life. It'll be very fun for both of us, well , mainly for me."

He picked you up and began carrying you out of the house. Just as walking out, he kicked your unconscious mom, making sure she was still the same. He sighed happily and walked out.

-----

What's wrong with me?

No... Nothing right ?
Doesn't seem like it...

Liu I'm trying...

I don't know how to...

You felt a cold wind hit your face.

What's... What's going on?

You lifted up your heavy eyelids. With that, you noticed you were out of your house. It was dark, yet you were able to figure out where you were. A forest.

Afterwards, you looked up and saw Liu with a huge smile upon his face.

You couldn't feel you body. It was numb. You began feeling a tear flow down your eye and closed your eyes once more.

------

"Little baby, we are almost at the playroom. You'll be very enlightened once you see what's in store for you." He looked down towards you and licked your cheek. "We'll both enjoy this my love, trust me."

E N D O F CHAP 16

= =
= = =

YES THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER, I'M SORRY.
Okay I've told myself I'll have to try to update sooner and not be a dick.

But I thank everyone a lot for reading and liking this awful work of mine ;A;

I'll KEEP TRYING TO UPDATE MKAY?

okay thankies