Chapter 3

Ch.3 Your Mine, Only Mine

It was 6:00 A.M. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and all looked happy.

Well for other people...

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock.

"Ugh...Hm?" You said as you got up from bed and saw a black and white scarf around your neck.

"A scarf...? I feel like I've seen it before..." You then took it off and placed it on your mini-table.

For some reason, your head started hurting a bit.

You couldn't remember anything of what happened last night.

You got your clothes to get ready for another day in hell...

School...

You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw your neck stitched.

You then took your shirt off to change and saw your stomach stitched also.

"Since when...did I have these stitches?" You asked yourself. You sighed and started changing.

As you finished changing, you looked at the scarf at the mini-table.

"Should I really leave it here? I mean... Maybe I should were it. So people couldn't see my neck.."

"I think the owner wouldn't mind.."
You thought to yourself and grabbed the scarf.

You put it around your and you got a scent from the scarf.

"It smells nice..." You told yourself as you smelled the scent.

You got your backpack and walked out of your room. You walked downstairs and opened the front door and went out.
As you walked to school, you noticed the group of bullies walking in front of you.

"Oh crap...",You thought to yourself.

"I can't let them see m-" You then let out a loud sneeze.

Damn it!

You then looked up and saw the group walking towards you and chuckling.

"No I can't let this happen again..." You said to yourself. You then started running away from then.

Your breath felt heavy, your heart was beating fast, and your legs starting hurting.

You weren't so used to running since you never liked running before.

You ran like if tigers were chasing you because they are the fasts runners in school.

You then felt someone pull on the scarf you had on and you fell and hit your head. You then saw them surrounding you in a circle.

"You thought you could get away, huh?" said the leader of the group.

You tried to get up but then one of them stomped on your stomach.

"Why again...?" You whispered.

"What did you just say?!" the leader said.

You stayed quiet.

The leader growled, "Go ahead guys."
Everyone got closer to you.

"Not again... Why did it have to be me... I don't get life..." You thought to yourself. You closed your eyes, getting ready for more pain.

"Just leave her alone!"

You heard someone yell from far. As you opened your eyes, you saw everyone looking at someone.

You then got up a bit.

"What if we don't want to, you prick?!" The leader said.

You saw the guy walking towards the leader and put his knife against their neck.

The leader got scared when they saw the knife.

"It's better if you leave her alone. Unless you want to be headless, I'll be happy to help you with that!" The guy said.

You couldn't really see him clearly but what you saw were green eyes.

Those green eyes...
They were beautiful...
And familiar...

You tried to remember where you've seen those eyes but your head hurt as you tried to remember.

The leader growled,"G-Guys!" Then the whole group surrounded them.

The guy looked at all of them. He tsked.
"Would you kill all of us then?" Hm? It's not possible for a twit like you." The leader laughed.

The guy growled. "If you want it that way, it shall be that way!" He said as he inserted his knife in the leader's neck.

The leader yelled. Everyone else started attacking him but he dodged all of their attacks.

As one was about to punch him, he kicked them in the stomach.

As another tried kicking him, he grabbed their leg and twisted it.

As another tried jumping on the guy, he choked them.

You just watched everything with wide eyes.

"What was going on here..?! Is he trying to help me or just another one of them. He doesn't look like a good guy. I can't watch anymore and I can't stay here, he might do the same to me. He's just a monster..."
You thought up as you got up and started running again.

As he finished, he noticed you running away and he smirked. "Your not going to get away.." He said as he started chasing you.

As you turned back to check , you saw him chasing you.
Oh no...

You ran faster and faster until you tripped on a rock and fell on your back.

As you tried getting up, you saw the guy pin you and he got on top of you.

"Since when was he--?" You thought until you felt him press his lips against yours.
Your eyes widen more then before.

"Wha?!" You thought.

You getting free but he pinned you harder and harder.

You had no choice but to let this stranger that killed almost killed the gang leader.
The guy who almost killed someone...for you.

Your heart started beating faster..
Your face started turning hot..

What was going on...
You started liking the kiss from him.

You then closed your eyes as both of you kisses for 3 minutes.

But for you it seemed like forever...

~End Of Chapter 3~

A/N
------------------------------------
Nuu you lost your memory! DX
Well at least you still got a kiss from Liu but you forgot about him. Oh well~ XD
Hello guys. Sorry for not updating lately :( Please forgive me. Anyways here's another chapter for you guys. ^.^
I keep on getting lots of votes and comments on this story which makes me really happy :')
Also about Liu's sexy attitude In the beginning , that'll come soon don't worry XD and also a lemon chapter cause why not? C:
I'm not making him sexy yet until you two know each other better XD
Also about the leader. He can be a boy or a girl. That's why I really didn't say "he/she" etc. :b
Anyways if like the story don't forget to vote/like!
Tell me what you think about it so far ^.^
Anyways thank you for reading!
Chapter 4 will be uploaded very soon :3