Chapter 12

"Where am I ?"

You looked around at the darkness you were in.

"Am.... am I dead..?"

You looked around once more.

"I guess I am.."

You closed your eyes and sighed.

"You aren't.."

You heard a voice from above. Oh, what could it be now?

You then opened your eyes and saw a bright light in front of you.

An angel sent from heaven to come and take your soul? Or a demon that's going to take you to hell?

Nah...that's just bullshit...

You then saw something or someone appear right in front of you.

"L-Liu..?!" You tried not to freak out and tried to get away from him.

"Don't be afraid, __________." He said with a sad expression.

"I think I should be when YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"You...You got it all wrong...! That's not me!" He said trying not to shed a tear.

"W-Why should I believe that's not you? You... I can't even trust you anymore. In fact, I can't even look at you!" You yelled.

"________, please. Let me explain..! That's not me! That's Sully!"

S-Sully? Who the hell is that?

"I...I don't believe you.."

"________,please. You knew me since we were kids until I moved away, don't you remember?" He said trying to get closer to you.

Kids? What?

"Since we were kids...?" You asked in a confused tone. You couldn't remember..

"Yea...don't you remember? I was your neighbor until my dad had gotten a new job and we all moved away. Oh I remember you face that day, I didn't want to leave you. I just wanted to stay and hug you.." He sighed.

"But..."

"You can't remember right..?" He said.

You shaked your head.

"Well", he sighed ,"You'll remember soon but right now isn't that time to talk about this."

"Look ,_________, the me you know right now is NOT me. That "me" is just something controlling me body.." He then put his hand on both your shoulders with a small smile on his face.

"But... Why..?" You said trying not to cry.

The real Liu sighed, "It's best for you not to know."

"How can we get that thing out of you..!?" You said letting your tears out.

Liu looked at you with a surprised face, "Huh?"

He starred into your watery eyes and looked down.

"The only way to make "me" me again, is for it to accomplish its g-goal.." Liu said trying not to stutter.

"Do...you know this Sully guys goal..?" You asked him.

Liu stayed quiet.

"Liu..?"

There was no response until...

"His goal is to kill you....."

Your eyes widen. You were right all along!

"But doesn't he know?" You asked.

Liu shook his head.

You sighed.

"Fine then. I'll let him kill me so you can go back.." You said with a small grin on your face.

"Don't let him accomplish his goal..! I don't want to you to die..! I love you,_______, ever since we were kids!" You noticed him crying nonstop.

He hugged you strongly. "__-______,please... DON'T DIE! DONT LET HIM ACCOMPLISH HIS GOAL..!"

You then felt Liu's body fading away. "L-Liu...?"

He then looked at you and kissed you, "I love you, _________.." And like that, the last thing you saw before he disappeared was a smile on his face.

"Liu!" You felt tears streaming down your cheeks nonstop.

You then noticed your body fading also... "W-W-What..?"

Half of your body was gone. Was this it?

Liu...

I...

"She's waking up!"
"Give her some space!"

What's going on? What am I hearing?

You then opened your eyes slightly and saw a nurse and him again.

•End of Chapter 12•

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for ya fellas'! //I had a writers block and also I haven't had much time like I had before

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I liked writing it.

Vote and comment what you think! Stay tuned for the next chapter!