Chapter 8

Ch.8 Your Mine, Only Mine

After your day with Liu, he decided to walk you home.

As the two of you walked to your house, you didn't want to go back.

Not back to that hellhole called home..

You wanted to tell Liu not to take you back, but you were scared.

What would he say?
What would he do?

You sighed and decided to tell him.

You stopped walking. "Hey what's the matter?", Liu said as he turned to look at you.

"I....I....I don't want to go home..." You said in a quiet tone.

He looked confused,"Wait why?"

You stayed quiet. You just didn't want to tell him why. About your parents...

"Don't you want to be home..? With your family? Don't you care about them..?"

You sighed sadly ,"I do care about them...but they don't." You looked away from Liu.

Liu smirked when you looked away, "Well if you want, you could stay with me as long as you want."

"R-Really..?" You were shocked.

He nodded.

"I won't let that happen.."

The two of you heard a voice from the shadows. It sounded like a female's voice..

Liu got in front of you and got his knifes out. He looked around. "Who the hell is there?! Show yourself!"

You were then supposed by who came out.

It was a woman. She had long dark black hair and she wore a black dress with some heels. She was pail and had a mask on. On her right hand, she was holding a knife.

"Oh it's just you Jane..." Liu sighed.

"Yea so?" Jane said.

"I just thought you were someone stupid so I could kill you but whatever. __________ (Your Name) and I have to go now if you don't mind!" Liu chuckled and grabbed your hand.

"Hold it stitch face!" She yelled.

Liu growled,"What did you say?!"

She giggled,"I said stitch face!"

Liu kept on growling.

Jane laughed, "You crack me up stitch face! Anyways, I'm not here to fight you. I came for her."

She pointed towards you. "Over my dead body!" Liu yelled at her.

"Oh come on Liu! I just need to borrow her for a while!" Jane sighed.

"And why do you need her?"

"So I can leer in Jeff and kill him. Okay? Okay." She grabbed your arm and started to pull you away from Liu.

Never in your life, have you've been that confused.

Liu grabbed your other arm and pulled you back."She's mine!"

Jane sighed, "Come on! This time we could finally kill Jeff! And when we do kill him, you can do whatever you want with her."

Liu looked at you. You looked at him back.

Liu sighed, "Fine.."

Jane giggled.

"But in another day, because my babe and I are tired." Liu said smiling and yawning.

My babe?

Jane stopped giggling, "Huh?"

Liu smirked, "We'll see you later."

You heard Jane growled in anger as Liu carried you and ran to his house with you.

As the two of you arrived home, you yawned. You were sleepy.

When the two of you entered, Liu placed you on top of his bed.

You fell asleep instantly when you were placed on the bed.

Liu smiled and layed next you on the bed.

"God your so cute when your asleep..." He kissed your cheek.

He watched you sleep peacefully. He sighed in boredom.

"Damn she's so cute like that..." He said as he got close to your lips.

He kissed you in your lips. He slowly got lower to your neck and started biting on your neck softly.

You were fast asleep.

He kissed your neck and left you a couple of little love bites.

He smiled, "I love you so much I just want to kill you so badly... So you can never leave me and forever be mine."

And after that, he fell asleep instantly.

~End Of Chapter 8~