4

^Kageyama's POV^
----------------------------------

After practice I decided to walk home but while I was walking I thought about what Amaterasu said, she said something about playing with my heart..I put my hand over my heart and looked up to the sky.

"I'll do it" I said raising my hand up to the sky looking at it "I'll start playing with my heart and give you that perfect toss" I said with full determination.

Why do I wanna give her that perfect toss? It's because she is different, she was there to hit my fast toss but it was too fast. I guess she wasn't expecting it to be that fast, But she still managed to hit it to the other side. She certainly does fit the role of an Ace but why isn't she playing for the girls volleyball team? Why is she wasting her skills on managing us? Makes me mad when someone wastes their skills for something else.
-------------------------------------------------------------

~Amaterasu's POV~
------------------------
Couple weeks later

"Where am I?"
"Hello Amaterasu"
I tried to find the voice that called my name but I couldn't because it was too dark for me to see. Then the lights turned on and I saw all those girls who bullied me and got me injured were right in front of me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked

They laughed at my question "we want you to break, the demon of the court should break until she can't play anymore" said one girl "break her" she demanded.

They all ran to me and tied me up then they jumped and kicked me, I could feel my bones breaking I could hear those girls laughing and I could she that girls smile.

"Stop...stop...STOPPPP!"

"AMATERASU!"

I woke up looking around to find Daichi right next to me "you were having a bad dream Ama, wanna tell me why?" He asked.

I shook my head "no it's nothing big" I flashed a smile at him "just a bad dream" I laid back down.

"Well if it's just a bad dream then hurry up and get dressed, we have school" Daichi said walking out my room.

I looked at the time and I only had a couple minutes to get ready before we walk to school so I got up and put on my clothes and got ready then both me and Daichi walked out of the house and started to walk to school.

"Daichi why didn't you wake me up earlier" I yelled at him punching him lightly on his arm.

He rubbed the spot where I hit him "don't get mad at me I tried to wake you up but you kept kicking and throwing punches at me and then started yelling 'stop stop stop'" he said trying to sound like me.

I started throwing punches at him "that's not how I sound like!" I yelled.

He was trying to block my punches that I was throwing "okay okay! I'm sorry" I stopped punching him then continued to walk.

"Hey Daichi..."

"Hmm..."

"Remember when we were little kids we would always compete to see who would get food for first?" I asked

"Yeah of course I remember why?" He asked giving me a confused look.

"Let's race to the gym, loser has to buy food for the winner!" I said giving him a smile.