1

A/N: debating soooo hard if I should write a fanfic of Haikyuu since I'm in love with that anime. Took me a LONGGG time trying to figure out who should I have as bae in this story. Anyways...I hope you like it! *\(^o^)/*

----------------------------------------------------

*Beginning*

~Amaterasu's POV~

"come on! one more point let's win this thing you guys" said our captain and coach.

"LET'S GO TEAM" we all yelled out, I'm pretty sure every body can here me

we all went to out positions and waited for the serve to be served, BAM! the ball was on the other side one of the players on the other side received it and then it went to the setter who was ready to set the ball for their spiker. Me and my other two teammates were ready to block the but the ball went over us, our libero saved the ball and the ball went up high.

"Amaterasu!" one of my teammates who was the setter was ready to throw me a ball so that I can spike it.

Whistle blows...

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YAAAAAAYYYYYY" we all screamed

"Good job Amaterasu, you did it again you got us to win another game" said coach, I smiled at him.

Later on me and my team were ready to get on the bus until some reporters stop us "Amaterasu, can we talk to you for a minute?" said  the reporter.

"S-sure.." I said nervously

"So we heard that they call you 'The Demon of the Court' why is that?" the reporter said

I scratched my head, not knowing what to say because I don't know why they call me that--I mean I've heard people call me that but I don't know why though. Right when I was about to speak my coach came in to answer.

" Because her spikes and serves can not be returned easily and her skills our great, she's unstoppable!" my coach said proudly.

"I-" I was about to deny it but the reporter cut me off "UNSTOPPABLE you say, well I have to agree with that now There you have it 'The Demon of the Court' which is Amaterasu Sawamura who is unstoppable, we'll see you next time on the Sports TV Show" said the reporter.

While we were getting on the bus I can hear some of my teammates talk about me, I'm used to it now it's there fault that other people always think that I'm the one who got the team to Nationals. I mean way before I got into the team I heard that My team never made it to Nationals because they weren't good enough until I came along.

The bus ride was okay..for me because nobody would talk to me, I would try to talk to them but I would always get these disgusted looks or they would ignore me and talk to someone else. It's okay I mean I just sat there and listened to music and ignore all there bad talk about me, I'm used to it anyways.

After 2 hours on the bus we all went to the girls locker room to take a shower, after I was done taking a shower I put all my stuff in my bag. "Hey Amaterasu, were about to have a team meeting so you better come to the gym now" said one of my teammates.

"Okay!" I said in a cheerful voice because the team actually wanted me to be at a meeting, I grabbed my stuff and ran to the gym where my team was.

"I'm here!" I yelled out, huffing and puffing due to running soo fast " so what's the meeting about and where's the captain?" i asked they all gave each other mischievous looks and I gave them a questioning look, wondering what they were up to.