Chapter 18

As I sat there watching the karasuno boys sweat there butts off on that court against Tokonami High school I just couldn't help but continue looking at Kageyama Tobio. My chest kept getting tighter and tighter and I could feel my face burning, i know he may be a perfectionist but I love it. I mean the way he sets the balls for the guys is just sooo majestic, I would love to just keep hitting the balls that he sets for me. Anyways back to the game well basically the game was already over because I bumped into someone and I won't say his name but the Karasuno Boys WONNNN!

This is just the beginning even though they won they still have a long way to go and the next stop is Datekou. I knew Asahi had a big problem with Datekou especially their lead blocker, no matter how many spikes Asahi hits the ball can't seem to get through that blockers hands. Asahi looked a bit bothered because he wasn't confident in himself and he didn't think that he can beat datekou. But then Nishinoya-kun did his "ROLLING TUNDER!!" Move and lets be honest everyone was taken aback but I think he was trying to reassure everyone that he's got their back.

The match has started and kageyama with his perfect setter form sets a nice toss for Hinata, oh man he was ready to hit that ball but got a little cut off by the Great Wall of Datekou but they still got the point. Next a ball was tossed to Asahi-kun, he hit it the ball and as expected, it didn't break through the Great Wall of Datekou I can see Asahi-kun clenching his fists in frustration because he cant get the ball to the other side of the court. Now this was a match where Asahi-kun had to face his demons and I'm glad that I'm here to support him and the other Karasuno boys.  Kageyama tosses Hinata their usual fast spike thingy and it caught off the Datekou boys of course they never expected the cute tiny red head to make a hit that fast.

"Nice hit!!" The boys screamed

"That's what I'm talking about!" I screamed to the boys

Coach decided to switch out Hinata with Tsukishima-kun "You got this Tsukishima!!!" We all yelled to him

He gets onto the court with his cold hearted self not saying anything much to us of course cause he's sooo cold hearted but I know he can feel our support and love. Kageyama-kun tosses normal toss to Tsukishima and he spikes it perfectly through like no one tried to block him, with the game continuing coach decides to put Hinata back in. The ref blows the whistle and the match starts again and kageyama gets ready to toss the ball but to who? There was Asahi, Tanaka, Daichi and Hinata were all running after the ball, Hinata was screaming for kageyama to give him the toss but I can see where this was going. While our opponents were too focused on our number 10 that they forgot someone else who was ready for this moment. Our Ace.

I got up " FLY THROUGH IT ACEEE" I screamed out to Asahi, he was behind out tiny number 10 and for the first time throughout this whole game Asahi's face was relieved because he could finally see over the hands of the Great Wall. Asahi gave them great spike and that spike hit the opponents hands and passed through it earning them a point, everyone screamed and honestly it really gave Asahi some confidence in believing himself. The boys on the court surrounded Asahi and complimented him for that spike but the game wasn't over yet after a couple of rounds and the boys were tied and this next point was the most important point of all, it was to determine weather the boys could make it to the next round. The ref blows the whistle the game starts everyone is under a lot of pressure and I don't blame them, the boys manage to get the ball over but then it gets back to their side. Nishinoya was frozen for a sec while the ball is near him but then out of nowhere he moves his legs and hits the ball with his feet and the ball was back up in the air . Everyone was screaming! Amazed by what happened "YESSSSSSSSSS!!" I screamed along with the crowed, Asahi was getting ready to spike the ball but this was just not any ball to spike this ball that was up in the air was the ball that Asahi was ready for and this moment was the moment Asahi was finally really facing his demons.