Chapter 19

The next day has finally come, Karasuno vs Aoba Johsai now this was a match that i needed to see but sadly i caught a cold out of nowhere and Daichi wouldn't let me leave the house no matter how many times I begged and whined he wouldn't budge. So here I am in my room dying from this cold that came out of nowhere but it wasn't as worse as not being there for the boys especially when they're playing against Aoba Johsai. I know how Oikawa plays his serves were perfect and he's a good setter although he's not a genius like Tobio-kun which I know for a fact bugs him because I remembered one time that Oikawa mentioned that out of all the geniuses there in the volleyball community I was the only one that he liked. Just thinking about the match makes me really want to be there to watch but I can't because if Daichi m'a dumb butt always having to be soo overly protective and this dang cold just had to pop out saying 'hello I'm here to make your day a living hell'.

"Urghhhhhhhh" it's been hours and me sitting here not being able to support the boys was making me soo frustratednot "fuck it" I got up from my bed and started getting ready but then I thought of Daichi knowing that he'll kill me if he knew that I was there so I grabbed a mask and glasses and a hoodie to disguise myself. I tried to sneak out of the house but Aunt Ena caught me red handed "Amaterasu where do you think you're going?" She sternly asked I froze in place "you have a cold Amaterasu if you go out you won't get any better" she lectured me.

I took a deep breathe and turned around ready to put up a fight "aunt Ena I know I'm sick but I want to be there to celebrate with them when they win or comfort them when they lose" I said to her.

She sighed "fine but if you're gonna go you should take some medicine before you go" she handed me some medicine and I took it then booked it just kidding Aunt Ena drove me to the tournament. By the time we got to the tournament there were a lot of cars around that she couldn't find a way to enter so I told her to drop me off somewhere close by and that I can run so she did. When she dropped me off she told me to cheer the boys on for her too and I told her I would.

Running as fast as I could before the match ends I enter the gym well I was up at the patio cause we're not supposed to enter into the gym if we didn't come with a team. As I entered in I sat down right next to coach ukai's friends that helped out the boys, they turned to me and looked at me strangely "Amaterasu?" They said tilting their heads synchronized. I pulled down my glasses "shh can't disturb the boys while they're playing" I pulled out my pointy finger to my mouth and then went back to watch the match.

I saw the score board and they've already played 2 sets and they are on their third sets, Aoba Johsai's score was 24 and karasuno's score was 23. The ball was high in the air almost going to Aoba Johsai's side until Tobio-Kun jumped up and did a one hand toss to Hinata and Hinata does his quick spike.

"YASSS" I screamed out from my chair and then I noticed I was getting stares and sat back down.

The match continues and I could feel goose bumps popping up, both teams were neck to neck 31-31 which was incredible because the boys have really improved a lot. The next game starts and Aoba Johsai got the point I can see Tobin-Kun staring at them but Hinata got his attention 'something must be on his mind' I thought to myself. The match continues and the boys were doing they're best to keep the ball up in the air, I was standing her at this point holding my glasses. Hinata and Tobio were getting ready to do their quick attack and it wasn't successful which meant they lost, I could see all of them saddened by the lost and I could feel tears rolling down my face. I dropped my glasses and immediately ran to the boys before they left the gym, I looked everywhere for them but couldn't find them until I saw Hinata walking back inside and I see Tobio-kun sitting on the ground outside.

I ran past Hinata saying hi to him and then I was running full speed ahead towards Tobio-kun "TOOOBBBBIOOO-KUUUUUNNNN" I called out to him.

He looked up a little shocked by what was coming at him before he could react I jumped on him giving him a big bear hug causing him to get knocked down to the ground. I cried in his arms "you did good, you guys all did good I'm so proud of you guys" I said to him stuffing my face into his chest.

Then I felt his arms wrapping around me laying his head on top of mine "but we lost Ama-Chan we...lost.." he said holding his tears back.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me "I know you guys did I saw and it's okay Tobio-kun it's okay you guys did good putting up a fight till the very end and I can't wait to see you guys fly even higher after this match especially you Tobio-Chan" we both were looking into each other's soul and before we both could realize what was going on Tobio-Kun pulled down my mask and grabbed my face and gave me a gentle kiss to the lips. It felt like I was on cloud nine like it was just something I couldn't really describe because my brain just melted into his soft warm lips.

As we parted from each other we looked at each other in the eyes again "tsk you're such a cry baby" he wiped away my tears then got up and started to walk away from me.

"you're one to talk Tobio-kun you kissed me so you like me" I teased him causing him to stop.

He turned around "and so what if I do?" He said in a serious tone.

I was now speechless I mean it was a joke I didn't think he would really confess but he did and he was serious about it. Now I looked like a complete idiot just sitting on the ground not saying anything while my crush just confessed to me. He soon realized what he said and quickly turned around and continued walking before I knew it my body acted on its own. I grabbed his arm causing him to turn around and then I grabbed his face and tried to kiss him again but I ended up hitting his head with mine.

"What was that for?" He was rubbing the spot where our heads collided.

I was also rubbing my head and blushing like crazy "I was trying to kiss you And missed I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you I was just trying to confess to you" I bowed down apologizing to him.

"If that's what you call a confess then that was pathetic" he snickered

I looked at him and he was walking away from me again "hey I said I'm sorry!" I yelled back at him while trying to catch up to him.

We continued to argue about what happened on our way back to meet up with the others and when we got back to the team I thought daichi was gonna lecture me but instead he just gave me a hug. I was surprised but soon I hugged him back comforting him because I know that, that today must've been hard for him since it is his last year of volleyball. I felt really hurt to see Daichi like this I mean Daichi has always been there to cheer me up and now it was my turn to return the favor.

The night soon ended with a good feast and a lot of crying thanks to Coach Ukai for telling the boys that it's okay to feel down for not making it to the finals. I also couldn't help but cry too because this team has improved soo much and seeing how far they've gone I know that this team will continue to fly because I believe in them.