Chapter 15

Ushijima Wakatoshi

Let me tell you the story of how me and the man whom is named Ushijima Wakatoshi. It was the time I came back to Japan to train for the American team since I wanted to come back so my coach told me that I could go back if I trained. As the plane landed when I got back my coach told me that there would be someone, another coach to train me with his team. But coach didn't tell me that it was a team full of boys oh and I wasn't told that I was going to a camp that was full of boys especially training with them. As we arrived at the camp the coach led me to my room which was small but cozy.

"Ms. Sawamura sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier, my name is Washijo Tanji I am the coach of Shiratorizawa Academy" he said.

"Oh no no it's alright don't worry" I said

"Well if you please change because you will start training now" he said "I hope you training with us won't be a waste" he said sternly then closed the door for me to change.

I quickly opened my suitcase and grabbed a t-shirt and shorts and tied up my hair then went out to the gym where everyone else was. I could hear volleyballs getting hit and the yells of hard work and effort, it made me feel very energetic I couldn't wait to train.

As soon as I opened the door to the gym everyone just stopped what they were doing and looked at me like I was some alien who as come to make peace with earth or something. I walked in and was going to grab a buy until someone grabbed the ball before I could grab it.

"What's a girl doing here? Are you lost?" I looked up to see a very tall man in front of me looking down at me.

I ignored him and I grabbed a ball near me and throw it up then served, I looked around and see that everyone was looking at me again. "Wait I've seen that serve from somewhere..she's Sawamura Amaterasu Demon of the court!" Said one of the boys.

"Yes she will be training with us from now on so I hope you boy will be good to her now continue warming up we will start training in a bit" said coach washijo.

Everyone got back to what they were doing, I grabbed another ball and was ready to serve it until someone called out my name. "Amaterasu!" I turned to see Daichi "DAICHI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said grabbing him into a bear hug. We caught some attention but we didn't care well I didn't "okay okay calm down you are making a scene here" said daichi.

"I don't care I haven't seen you in years so how's it been? Are you still lonely as always?" I joked.

He karate chopped my head "I'm fine Amaterasu and I am not interested in anyone at the moment and I'm not lonely I have friends" he said.

"Pfft you have friends?!" I joked again and got another karate chop.

"Yes I've been having friends now stop joking around with me tell me how you've been, you don't have a boyfriend right? Is there anyone bullying you? No boys are hitting on you right?" He kept going on with his over protective brother questions.

"Daichi everything is fine I'm fine okay now let's get back to warming up or else we both get in trouble" I said rubbing my head in annoyance. "Okay okay I have to go anyways I have to go train with my school anyways, bye My sweet little Ama-chan" he said messing up my hair.

I rolled my eyes waving goodbye to my overprotective brother hoping no one heard what he has said. "So you're the demon of the court" next to me was a tall handsome man "oh right sorry how rude of me, my name is Oikawa Toru from Aobajosai High it's a pleasure to meet such a wonderful player" he said grabbing my hand and giving it a little peck.

I quickly moved my hand away from his "thanks I've been training ever since I was young now if you don't mind I would like to get back to warming up" I said picking up a ball and was getting ready to serve it again.  "Oh but I do mind, how about we hang out for a little bit after training is done ?" He asked coming closer to me. I stepped back trying to make distance from him but he kept walking towards me hoping I'll run out of space behind me.

"Oi Toru leave her alone you look like a creep" a guy said smacking Oikawa behind his head.

He reached it his hand "My name is Iwaizumi Hajime good to meet you and I'm sorry about my friend here" I grabbed his hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Iwaizumi" I gave him a soft smile which causes him to blush a little "Well I should go warm up so I'll see you around bye!" I said waving goodbye then I turned around to grab another ball but ended up bumping into someone.

I looked up to see the same guy who was wondering why I was here "I don't get way you're here you'll just get in the way of everyone's training" he said walking away. I don't know what happened to me but let's just say I got mad and maybe hit a ball to him and got his in the face. "Don't look down at me just because I'm a girl and I'm short I know what I'm doing" I started to walk away and i did regret doing what I just did but it felt good I could also feel stares all on me but that's fine just shows them that they shouldn't underestimate me. I turned to look over my shoulder to see him

"Ushijima Wakatoshi".