HIᎶH FIᏤᏋ

-Kellin-
I waited in line to get Hannah another tea, do to the fact she dropped hers. I saw her and Oliver talking and looking at me as I waited in line, I was finally next and asked the lady for tea and paid for it. As I waited for the tea, my phone ringed. I walked into a corner or anywhere I could find to hide while I talked on the phone. I stood by the other side hiding from Hannah and Oliver so they wouldn't see me.

Alan was calling me, I checked one more time then answered.

"Hey Al" I said. I didn't get a reply back all I heard was crying.

"Alan!" I whispered yelled, I started to get worried.

"A-Austin is in the hospital" was what Alan finally spoke. I felt everything around me become blank.

"W-what happened?!"

"They came to the again house, a-and they were asking us questions. I refused to answers and they w-were telling me they would hurt me and my baby. They almost hit me and Austin-Austin he saved me b-but they hurt him so bad!" He cried once again. This is all my fault, I once again got my friends who I care and love get hurt because of me.

"Alan am coming home, once I get enough money." I said as I almost wanted to cry.

"N-no he will find you a-and hurt you Kellin, I don't want that."

"Alan I hate that you and Austin are getting beaten up cause of me, once I get home I will stop th-"

"That's what you said last time, and look where it got you Kellin! You are not going back home, will be fine." He said, I sighed.

"Kellin all call you back later to tell you how's Austin. Bye love you." I hanged up the phone and sighed, as I put my head against the wall. This is all my fault. I walked over to the counter to see the tea was ready. I grabbed it and took it back to the table.

Hannah and Oliver look at me with worry faces as I sat in my seat.

"There you go Hannah" I said as I gave her a small smile. She got the tea but seemed to look at me with her still worried face.

"Kellin, how are you ok?" Oliver asked me as she got my hand. I felt kinda a little spark when he touched my hand.

"A-am ok Oliver don't worry" I said as I have him a face smile and moved my hand away. Oliver seemed to frown.

"So Kellin...do you maybe, wanna go check out my tattoo shop?" Hannah asked. I looked up at her and smiled, "yeah sure I would like that" she nodded. We all finished our drinks and dessert and started to walk outside, the cool breeze hitting my face feeling a little warm. We walked down the street, I looked around Sheffield, it so beautiful here I have always wanted to come here ever since I was 15, but now my dream came true but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to be. I wanted to buy a house here all by myself, but ended up staying with a very kind hearted stranger/rock star and maybe new friend, wanted to go exploring, but then got another friend who is also kind showing me around Sheffield and taking me to her tattoo shop.

"Were here!" Hannah cheered. I looked at the small looking building, it seemed kinda dark and a little styling. "Black Stabbath?" I said as I looked at the signed. Hannah chuckled. "Come on in" she said as we all walked inside. The shop from the inside was really amazing and very...spiritual. There were anime, grimlins, and very scary figures but seemed to be really cool.

"Alright Oliver, let's get you inked" Hannah said as she went to the back to get what she needed. Oliver chuckled. "Your getting a tattoo?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Hannah has been meaning to tattoo me for a very long time now, but since I have three months off she can tattoo me" he said. I nodded.

"Why don't you get a tattoo?" Oliver asked me. I just shook my head.

"No am good" I said.

"Aww come on, you shouldn't really let Hannah tattoo you she really is amazing." I get that Hannah is really talented with her work, but I don't wanna get another tattoo. Sure I have a sleeve and a chest tattoo, but I don't feel the need to get anymore, plus I hate the tattoos I have on me there very...dark.

"Maybe another time." Oliver smiled and nodded. God his smile just seemed so contagious, that I could keep on looking at him. "Alright" Hannah said breaking my contact away from Oliver.

"What do you want?" Hannah asked Oliver. Oliver looked like he was thinking then said, "just put the word high five in my hand" Hannah sighed and started to do the design. "I thought you wanted me to tattoo one of my pieces on you!" Hannah said as she frowned. Hannah finished and asked Oliver in which hand. Oliver said his right hand.

Hannah went again to the back, I guess to get her machine to start tattooing Oliver.

I chuckled as I looked at Oliver. "What's so funny?" He asked with a grin.

"Really the word high five in your hand?" I said with a smile. Oliver chuckled.

"Am a weird guy, so I do crazy shit." He said. I smiled and looked away from him.

"I like your smile" he said, I looked up at him and blushed and looking away from him again.

"Ok let's get started" Hannah said as she prepared the machine and gun tattoo. Oliver set his hand down and Hannah put the design on Oliver hand.

"Ready?" She asked him. Oliver nodded and Hannah got the gun started.

While Hannah tattoos Oliver I looked around in her shop

While Hannah tattoos Oliver I looked around in her shop. I like how Hannah has her own sense of style, I mostly like how she put anime and gremlins in the shop.

"Kellin do you wanna get a tattoo?" Hannah asked as she continued with Oliver hand tattoo.

I nodded no, "am good Hannah. I have a lot of tattoos on body" I said. "It seems to me like you have a few tattoos" Oliver said with a smile. "Get one Kellin" Oliver said. "Really no. Plus I don't have any money" I said.

"It's ok, it's on the house" Hannah said with a smile. I felt so pity and all, Oliver and Hannah are so nice, but I wanna get my own stuff with out people paying it for me. "Really no. This is all too much." I said.

"Alright then, but if you wanna get a tattoo let me know." Hannah smiled. I nodded. I will get a tattoo from her, but once this bruise goes away.

-unknown ;)-
I sit at my desk as I wait for my men to give me a report on Alan and Austin about Kellin.

"Sir" I looked up at my men and nodded to them to speech.

"Once again failed to answer, so we did what you told us to do. Austin is in the hospital." One of my man said. I grabbed my cup of whiskey and threw it the the wall next to me. It made my men scared and jumped.

"I want you to find him! I need him he's mine do you hear me!" I shouted. They nodded and fear and left running out my office. I sighed and looked at a picture of Kellin.

"I need you Kellin. You can't hide forever, cause you love me, but just don't know it yet."
///////////////////////////////////
Sorry for long update. Been depressed and been busy with orchestra. Also put a pic of the drop dead workers and also may include them in the story ;)