$☋☈Թ☈ί$☰

♩Kellin♩
Ever since the call Alex gave me, I actually been relieved and it's actually been three day and nothing has happen. I guess Mike was a fool and took the bate. I was really happy, but kind of bored due to the fact Oliver isn't letting me go back to work, the shop was under construction but Oliver just wouldn't let me go back to work. So I just maintained myself at home, I even secretly would invite Alex and Austin and come over for some company when Oliver was working. But today Oliver told me he had a date planned for us today in which I was looking forward tonight. He also said there was also gonna be a surprise for me tonight...

I was up in our room looking for an outfit. "Ugh I don't know what to wear!" I said as I threw one of my shirts on the bed almost hitting Alex I invited him over, Austin went back home yesterday to be with Alan since everything was ok. I was happy he was with Alan again and to be able to touch his belly.

"Well what do you expect? That every shirt you have nice is gonna say drop dead on them all the time?" Alex said. I just sighed. He did have a point.

Alex stood up and looked in the closet. There was only Olivers clothes and the clothes Oliver let me get in drop dead.

"Hey how about you borrow one of my clothes?" Alex suggested.

"But your clothes are gonna look big on me..." I said.

"Hey some of them for you for your size," he said. Alex went out into the room leaving me in the closet trying to look for anything!

"Here," Alex came back handing me back a plan black shirt, jean jacket and a hat to my liking...I took off my shirt and was about to out on the black shirt on until I saw Alex was looking at my bruises I had on me. They weren't gonna fade away that for sure, "I'm sorry" he whispered. I quickly put the shirt on and turned to Alex.

"Alex you don't have to be sorry...it was my fault for ever getting with that bastard in the fist place, and I should have listened to you guys in the first place as well..." I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"But no more, no more of this he is gonna for good now..." I said.

Alex looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back to him and put on the jean jacket and hat.

"You look good kells, do you know where Oliver is taking you today?" Alex asked as he got out the closet to sit on the bed, I followed behind but to check myself out in the mirror.

"I actually have no idea, he just texted me earlier saying we were going to spend the whole day together and at night he has a surprise for me?" I said straightening myself up.

"Oh a surprise at the end of the night you say" Alex said winking at me. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yeah just a surprise, you dirty little shut head" I said, I grabbed the hat and put it on as I got my phone to let Oliver know I was ready.

"Oh you never know kells..." he said getting off the bed.

"The surprise can be anything,"

"What if he purpose?" Alex said. I stopped in my tracks and thought about that.

"N-no Oliver wouldn't propose to me... like yeah he loves me so much just as I do, but we've only been dating for about 4 or 5 weeks I think. But I don't think he would pop a question like that..." I said as I blushed. What if Oliver really did that? If he propose to me?

"Well whatever ever happens, enjoy and have fun cause that's what you've been needing for a long ass time," Alex said as we both went down stairs.

"Yeah, your right," I said opening the door for Alex to leave. "Well bye and thanks for the clothes Alex" I said as I hugged him, he hugged back.

"Yeah sure anything for you kells" he said walking out the door, I was about to close it until Alex stopped it.