A year and a half later

Michael

College was everything I expected it to be.
I lived in the frat house, which was more than fine. It was awesome.

A few months after we got here, Brandon and Jane became a thing. An official, exclusive thing.
And I was happy for them.
I truly was.
Because Zac was right; I didn't love her. Not the way I thought I did.

I know Lauren was going to college here because I remembered that she told me before that she got accepted here.
But I looked for her everywhere; in all my classes, walking through campus, the stores nearby and diners she might be working at. Nothing. I didn't see her anywhere and It sucked.

I know I could ask around and I thought about it on more than one occasion and I actually tried but nobody seems to know where to find her.

She's probably doing the best she can to get out of my way so she never have to run into me as much as possible and I have to give it to her--she's good.

Still, every day I look for her and she's not here. And every day I just get more and more pissed off and angry about what I did to her.

So I turn that anger into the one thing I know will help: girls.

Between basketball, the parties, the girls and the sex, I'm surprised that I still manage to have just enough time to study.

But if I had to give up one of those things, it would probably be basketball.

Honestly though, I can give all of those up if it meant I could see her again.