Present

Michael

For over a year I tried to forget that night with her existed.

I tried to not think about what she must have been thinking, or how she must have felt.

Eventually I convinced myself that she didn't care. That I was just another boy, another date, another night.

But then she stood in front of me and told me all this shit, and it took everything in me to not hold her. To not tell her the truth. To not tell her how sorry I am and beg for her to forgive me.

So I stood there, and let her take out a years worth of anger and pain and I did nothing to make it better.

Because I can't.

How the fuck can I make things right, when it's too damn late for all of it?

And then she left, with some guy she apparently knows and I did nothing to stop her.

Because she's not mine and I have no right.

I fucked up.
I fucked up bad.

And I want her.
I want her so fucking bad.

----------
Author here!
This part is really short so I'll just squeeze in this:
Really sorry for all the cursing and swearing throughout the story but I can't help it.
I don't usually write like this.
That's just how it goes.
The characters just really have so much emotions to express that they needed to let it out in a foul way.
Sorry. ✌
Please comment and/or vote!! Love you all! :)