Chapter Five- Cruel Love!

I was standing there in the middle of the night, on that mistical clif that lead me to my weird nightmares. I had them before, but none of them were for him, or for anyboy. I had wonderful dreams about boys, but this was a mistake. I should have come, i should have stayed home. As i was thinking about my dreams and life. The sun showed up and i thought that it would be a good time to go back to the camp, because i was gone for about two hours and more. I turned around i saw a boy behinde me, i took a step back. But when i saw it was Liam i just smiled.

-'What are you doing here?'- he smiled

-'I just woke up, and i didn't want to wake anybody up, so i came here!'- i sad

-'Oh, c'mon i know you had been gone for an hour or two. I saw you go to the woods!'-he said

-'Yeah..I just couldn't sleep'-i said as i turned around

-'So... When are you going back? I mean leaving, from here?'- he said as he stood right next to me.

-'I think what we are living on Monday morrning, but i don't know.'-i said as i looked towards him. He was actually a cute boy. He had a brown eyes and black hair. His eyes were just so deep and his hair was so messy, the boy just got up.

-'Where are you going?'-he said

-'Home'-i said as i looked down the clif

-'Be careful!'-he said as he took my hand and pulled me back. 'Home, i know, but where do you live?'-he said as he gazed at me. He hold my hand so tight, his eyes were gazing at me. And i saw that galaxy in his big brown eyes. But can we forget about his messy hair, that messy hair i just wanted to lay next. And those lips who he bit as he looked at me. After a few sesonds of gazing i said that we were going home, where my grandma lived and i explaind to him everything.

After a half an hour of talking, i saw Leon come out from the woods. He came and he looked really pissed off.

-'You are here?'-he asked as he looked at Liam and than back to me.

-'Yeah..Where could i be?'- i said as i looked at Liam

-'I don't know, did you know there is a whole forest you could have gone and be lost!'- he said as his face turned in to a frown

-'Chill, I'm here with Liam!'- i said Liam stood up and he put his hand around my waist.

-Yeah, whats the big deal buddy -Liam said as he smiled

-I'll tell you what the big deal is!'-he said as he came closer to Liam.

Was he gonna fight for me? Was he that jealous? Oh, c'mon, he wasn't that jealous... My eyes were focused on his face his soft sile was long gone and his face had a big frown. His faced said that he was nervous and angry.

-I..I promised her grandma i'll take care of her, i don't want her heart to be broken by a huligan who was no idea and no intenttions of making it right!- he said as he took my hand and he basicly dragged me to the camp. On the way he was so mad, i though he was going to explode.

-I don't want to you near that iddiot!- he said

-Wha..What is wrong with you!?-i said as i sliped my hand from his hands.

-What is wrong with me? I'm trying to protect you, from that monster! He is going to break your heart and you are going to cry for him as he has a etter life than you. You will spend six months just thiking of him. And the other six just moaning, because he dumpded you!- he said as his gaze was fixed on my face. His eyes was so bright, his skin was so soft and those red lips were just making me so nervous.

-Calm down! We just talked, thats all!- i said

-Oh, god. You can't be that stupid! Thats how you get a girl to..! You kow what! Do as you want! I just can't be your bodyguard anymore!- he said as he walked away