Chapter Sixteen-A Ride back!

I almost toughed my life was finally picking and finding the pieces that were somewhere lost in space. And i got more concerned for life when i was talking to Blair on the kitchen floor.And than i opened my eyes and i found my self home,on the couch in the living room. And how come i'm here and not at the party.Was this all a dream? Was i dreaming this whole time? I stood up and it was quiet than i looked down and i was wearing the clothes i wore in my dream or the party,in real life...I was so curious so i went in out room and saw Veronica on the bed. Even if i woke her up and asked her, she wouldn't know because she was drunk, so i started to search for my phone and i found it in my bra! It was off because it died and apparently it didn't had battery. I turned it on after it charged for a minute and i checked my last calls and they were as i remembered and than i toughed of the message about Blair and i checked the messages and there it was. It was weird because i didn't remembered anything yet i did but i didn't knew if it was a dream or not.!? And so i waited couple of hours till Veronica or someone woke up and went online.

-Hey,Liz-Veronica said with her face in the pillow.

-Good morning! Had a nice rest?-I asked,but that was not the thing i  I really wanted to ask so i skipped to the main part.-So..Last night..Do you remember anything?

-No,What happened?-she said and got me thinking. My mind was full of memories and times i didn't remembered! Some of them i did,but than all of them were blurry! Like maybe it happened or it didn't!?

-How do you mean no! We were at that party!

-Well...yeah i do remember that, but i was drunk remember!-she said

-Oh,right,yeah.But do you know who brought us home?-i asked hopping she knew the answer.

-I toughed you did or at least you knew, you were sober! Wait were you? I remember vomiting in the hall and than this guy brought me in the room and i passed out,but than you woke me again up..when you started yelling! Yes i do remember! See even drunk i do remember and you, you are good for nothing!-she said and started to laugh.

-Well..i don't remember! Who did..who could everyone was drunk!-i said and took the phone. I was calling Blair,but her mothers answered and said she was still asleep. I tried calling everyone and either they were sleeping or they didn't answered. So i left that question unanswered,but hopping to get an answer soon. it was time for breakfast.

-What do you want on your waffle?-aunt Susan asked Lessie.

-I want chocolate and i want banana and powdered sugar.-she said and took her plate.

-Good morning,honey! Do you want breakfast.-aunt Susan asked me.

-Yes please.-I said and sat down.

-So when did you came last night?-aunt asked and my food got stucked in my throat and with Veronica we shared a scared look.

-What do you mean by what time?-Veronica acted dumb.

-You know what i mean!-she said.

-I don't..not really.-She said

-You are pushing your luck Veronica.Tell your mother when did you came back home yesterday. The thing was we didn't know when did we came, we were so drunk we didn't even knew if we even came home or teleported.

-I..I..don't know at around..maybe..12 or 1 am..- she said and stuffed her mouth with food.

-Liz?-aunt Susan looked at me to answer the question but neither did i knew it and neither i was going to answer it.

-I don't know,my phone died.-i said and stood up to take water and than me and Veronica ran in our room to avoid anymore questions.

-Okay we need to call Blair and asked her what happened!-Veronica said closing the door.