Chapter Twenty Seven-Forget me...Or should i?

I really hope i had a clue of what was going on or what was going on in my weird dream.

I remember that i fall as we were dancing and than i entered some kind of dream world that made no sense what so ever.

But it did kind of... I saw half of my confusions in there and the reasons why i hate him and why i love him.

And when i woke up i saw him over my head saying the most weird things.

-How do you mean she is awake?-I listened to a woman's voice outside of the room i was in.

-She opened her eyes! -said Alex and people came inside my room. -See i told you -he said and the woman who was a doctor came closer to me.

-Are you alright, honey? -she asked and touched my head.

-Y..yeah..Why wouldn't i be?-i asked.

-Well,you have a weak blood which made you fainth and we gave you a medicine that should have kept you asleep and you...You shouldn't be awake now. -she said.

-Thats good right? -Alex asked.

-I...No.It means that the medicine isn't working because we gave you a wrong medicine and maybe that's not your problem,i mean you don't have weak blood maybe you have something, another reason why you fainthed..-she said and i saw my aunt,uncle and Veronica came in.

-Is she alright?-aunt Susan asked.-Oh,Liz you are awake.

-Yeah,she is alrigh,but we need to test her out one more time,-said the doctor.

-But,why?-aunt Susan asked.

-She is probably not having the diseases we thought she had so we need to test her again and fainting and weak blood can be caused by many things.Fainting can be caused by emotional distress,fear,hyperventilation and drug or alcohol use and weak blood...

-Drug use?-my aunt screamed.

-Calm down,Susan.-said uncle Ben.

-Are you not telling me something,Elizabeth?-aunt Susan freaked out.

-What?..No,no!-i.said and tried to stood up.

-Look,we just need to do another check on her so we can make sure that she is fine. -the doctor said and left with uncle Ben.

-What..happened?-i asked.

-You fainthed in the middle of the dance..-said Veronica and smiled.

- I...i remember that,but..-i didn't finished my sentence and Blair walked in to the room like a torando and hugged me si much that squeezed the life out of me.

-Thank god!You are okay!-said Blair.-You scared the sh...

-Okay,girls!-said aunt Susan so Blair doesn't say shit infront of everyone.-Let's give her some space,you can all come one by one.

-Yeah,let's get out...Alex you stay,I'll come in five.-said Veronica and winked at me while she closed the door.

-I bet it was your fault i fainted. -i smiled.

-Why mine?-he asked and smiled. He came closer and sat next to me and looked in my eyes and i started to blush.

-B..Because.. i..

-Liz,Liz!-Blair came.-They will..Oh sorry am i interrupting, omay good i don't care.Listen, they will do a test on you and..

-Blair!-Veronica screamed.-Get out of there!-said Veronica and drag Blair out.

-Okay..Because of what?-Alex asked and smiled so sweet that my hand started to shake.-Why am i that special that made you fainth? -he asked.

it was clear that everything was going to be fine, that we started to talk as normal people would, we agreed normal, well we tried to act normal around people. We finally started to come out of the shadows and pour our hearts in one and other. I bet that this will be the end of our fighting and drama, maybe we will still have to fight with people so we can not sure, but at least we will have each other.