Chapter Seven-REALITY check

Those summer night no one can ever resist, no one can forget  and everybody wants them. That kind of night was my night. even though my life wasnt a fairy tale and it was a freaking mess, i fall in love. I never ever though it was possible for me to say that, but it was. With my mom gone, my life took a big role in my REALITY who was so harsh and was never a magical fairy tale. My life was a big giant mess! But this summer kind of changed half of my point and view of my life. Lets say i dont hate my life as much as i did.. Maybe faith has something else for me! A better life? -I hope!

Until i was daydreaming and just staring at one point, everyone else were eating. 

-Liz, Liz. Elizabeth!-my grandma screamed at me.

-Yeah..Yeah.. I hear ya!- i said as i looked up at her. She gave me a mad look and turned around.

-I'm sorry!- i said as i stood up and followed her. 'What were you saying?'- i said as we went in her room and i closed the door.

-Your aunt called, they got back from Paris. They were asking when were you going back!?-she said as she folded the clothes.

-Oh, i..i don't know.. Maybe i'll stay another month. Is it a problem? I always stay till the end of August.- i said 

-Well, i don't know. But i think the best for you is to go there. I mean whats the point of staying here whole summer. You have a life there and friends. Dont you wanna see your friends?- she said

Life! What kind of life was that.. Probably REALITY i wanted to stay here forever.. or move here. But i knew that was not possible, but i will one day.

-I..Why do i need to go back? I like it here. Plus i have new friends now- i said as i sat on the bed.

-Well i don't know, but your aunt said when they get back from Paris, they will go to London and Italy. So i think she said that she will take you too.-my grandma said

-But..I.. London was one part of my list.. And by list i mean travelling list. I love to travel, but curse my life i never do!  'I'll call aunt Susan later.'- i said as i left the room.

She wants me too go now! When i have half of my mess cleared up! No, i cant go!

-Why not!-Veronica screamed at me.

-Because.. I like it here!-i said

-But you promised that you will come!-she said

-Promised!! I never said anything!-i said

-Yeah you did. Before you went to grandma, you said you would come! I shout it from the window See you in London and you waved at  me!!

-Oh, that what u shouted i thought you said see you in dreamland, because you were going to Paris so i thought you would go to Disneyland...-i was cot of by my cousins loud screaming.

-Just shut up! You promised me! I'm not going anywhere with out you! I know you love that place so much and you have a guy you like there, but we had a deal! We would travell the world..together..-she said as her voice lowerd and i saw her eyes water..

-I'm sorry.. I  just..I'll see what i can do..You know how much i want to go..But i..I feel so bad leaving Leon rightnow..We..Well there will be no we..-i said

After a long time skyping with my cousin, Leon walked in the room and i told him about the trip and that i was soon sopose to leav. He wasnt happy, but he had courage and he said that i needed to go. Because they will leave soon too. 

-You should go!-Leon said with his eyes filed with cold air and his mouth in a straight line. I could see the soft smile he made so often to make me blush.