Chapter Six-Counting Stars!

When i got back home, i knocked on the door so my grandma will open, but she didn't. I tried to unlock the door, but it was locked. I tried to find my keys, but i forgot i left them in Mike's little bag. I stood there for a few minutes and i was trying to call my grandma. But she wasn't answer her cell phone, i stood there for a few minutes and i went to the beach. It was a little bit chilly, there were big waves and there weren't so many people. I tried to get a hold of my grandma's phone again, but she didn't answer. Where could she been? After hours of sitting on the beach, i went back home to see if my grandma was there yet. When i got back i saw the boys taking Mike out of the van and the other were taking out the stuff. 

-'Try to elevate his other side!'-said Leon to Jake.

-'I'm trying, but he weighs like two hundred pounds, now'!-Jake said

-'Wait it's locked!'-Peter said as he tried to open.

-'Knock, They will answer!'-Leon said as they were waiting for someone to open the door.

-'No ones there, Leon!'-George said.

-'Well, where is Liz?'-Peter said.

-'I'm here!'-i said as i walked towards them. -'I don't have the key! it's in Mikes bag'-i sad as I walked towards him and i opened the bag i took the keys and i went to open the door.

-'Bring him in!'-Peter said! They brought Mike in and i held the door he was so broken and he got hurt because of me. I just couldn't felt more guilty. I just should have never ever gone to the woods and i never should have went to the cliff. I never should have been born! I never though that will get that worse and i never thought Liam was like that. Just like that he snapped. And i just can't think of another solution but maybe if Mike could hit me in the head will be the best solution, ever made by me! 

-'Just put him on the bed and let him rest!'-Jenny and Jess said as they both went to the back house to take some rest. Ashley went to the kitchen because she was always hungry and Jake, peter and George sat by Mike. I felt so unwanted here as Jake looked at me with his killer face and probably wanted me to be death.  I left to room and i started to go up stairs. 

-'Where are you going?'-George and Leon said as they came after me.

-'In my room!'-i said as i was almost on the top of the stairs.

-'Will you come down, later?'-Leon said as he looked at floor.

-'Why? Everyone wants to kill me!'-i said

-'Don't be ridicules, we already killed you, in our minds!'-George laughed.

-'George, you don't need to scare her!'-Leon said as he punched George in the hand.

-'No body want you death, just come back down after you rest!'-Leon said as he turned around and went in to the living room.

-' And..I was joking about the death part...'-George said as he winked and fallowed Leon.

I went to my room and i took a shower and i changed in to my lazy day clothes. But after all that i didn't heard grandma. I mean she would have eventually came and scream at me or just check on me. But no, she never came. I went out of my room and i was almost at my grandmas, when i heard a voice talking to me, apparently. I looked down and i saw Jenny!

-Where are you going, little bitch?-she said as she stood there with her crossed arms.

-Excuse me?-i said

-Dinner is ready, come down!-Jenny said as she turned around and went in to the dinning.

Was she..nice to me..? Nahh, she just called me a bitch. But whatever i needed to know where my grandma is. Maybe she was asleep, she always fell asleep and she never got interrupted by anything. Even if there was a tornado coming she would have been still in bed and she wouldn't care. I walked towards the door i opened it and i didn't saw anyone there.. I felt something in my chest my heart started to beat faster and my trough went dry. I immediately went down stairs and i wanted to tell them, that my grandma wasn't here.