Chapter Twelve-All lies

Let's say this is the end of us...Let's say we are over...We will finish this...What we have, but will we really mean it?

Can we just pause this moment?...

Our lifes would change if we had each other forever, but our faith had other plans...We can no longer be together, we are over..over

-Over!- I screamed. -What?-I questioned my self, but I was widewake... I got from the club pretty late and I only had a two hours sleep and in less than four hours I needed to catch my plane and go home. All of that is okay, but there is only one thing keeping me from all of that and going home...And that person is Jayden...

-Did you girls sleep well?-aunt Susan asked when ahe walked in the room.-Is Veronica still sleeping?

-Yes. Should i wake her up?-I asked to contineou watching TV.

-Well you can!What time did you got home last night?-she asked

-At around one am.- I lied we were only halfway there. We were home at five and i think aunt Susan knows we didn't got home at one, because she always stays late still we get back.

-Yeah...One!?-aunt Susan wanted to make sure if i lied.

-Yeah not really.We were like...home at two maybe four..-I'll said and than I whispered-Five

-I know don't try to hide it from me!-aunt Susan said- But okay I get that you wanted to spend some time with...him-she said and opened the suitcase.

-Will it be hard?-I turned off the TV and came closer to her.

-What? Do you mean leaving Jayden?-she asked

-Yes...I don't think it will be less easier that...mom.But i just can't forget him that fast...And forever.

-I know honey.-said aunt Susan and came closer. -Look, sometimes is best to let them go...You can't love them with closed hand you need to know when to let go. He loves you and i hope you both get together sometimes. I know its hard for you to let go someone you love again. And you should know that we are always going to be with you, no matter what.

-Liz,Liz-Veronica yelled.

-What are you yelling Veronica?-aunt Susan said

-Oh..I thought..Well Liz was not..Nevermind!-she said and turned on the TV. - When are we leaving?

-What time is it?-aunt Susan asked

-It's..9:30 am.-Veronica said

-Well, I think it was 6:30 pm. But we need to be at the airport at five, or earlier.

-So, we have only like eight hours to get ready and say goodbye to this beautiful place?-I said

-Say goodbye to Jayden too.-Veronica said

-I...I'll do that.-I said and went to the bathroom.

I think that these eight hours will be living hell! Can we just fast forward and go to a day i forget about this. Forget about anything and everyone i met, forget about what i fell..Fell so deep i can't get out of it. To a day i forget all about him...

-Where are you going?-Veronica asked me

-I..I'm going to see Jayden.-I said

-Do you want me to come with you?-she said

-No, I'll be fine. I just need to do this alone.

-Okay.-she said and hugged me. - I know it's not easy for you bc it wasn't easy for me too. Except me and Justin leave close we can see each other.