Chapter 6

Skylar~

I moaned softly as I woke up from a wonderful sleep. I stretched out but noticed quickly that something was different. I felt arms tighten around me. 

I screamed and started thrashing around. I knew Marcus would come back for me. To finish everything that he had started. 

"Shh, baby. You're safe. Calm down." I heard someone whisper. I screamed louder and tried desperately to get out of the persons arms. I felt tingles shoot up my arms and I instantly calmed down. I was pulled into another chest but I didn't care because the tingles went straight to my core. I moaned. 

"Sky, wake up. You're safe." I heard Ryder whisper. I sighed in content and hesitated but opened my eyes. I looked around the room and was confused. Only Ryder, Derek, Cain, and I were in the room. I saw the hurt plain as day on Cain's face. I frowned. I knew I had done something wrong. I fought to get out of Ryder's arms until he got the hint and let me down. I quickly went over to Cain. I got on my knees in the submissive, but not sexual, pose. I frowned. 

"What did I do to upset you, Cain?" i asked. I felt terrible to the bone that I had done something to hurt one of the sweetest guys i've known. He looked at me a minute then ran his fingers through my hair. I laid my head on his knee and purred in content. 

"Why did you scream when I held you?" He asked softly. I heard the pain in his voice. My head shot up and I looked in confusion until I realized. 

"I'm so sorry Cain. I-I thought you were Marcus." I said and looked down. "I didn't mean to make you mad at me, I just really didn't want Marcus to get me again." I felt his index finger lift my chin so I had to look at him. I melted on the spot looking into those beautiful blue eyes. He smiled at me. 

"I would never hurt you my dear." And I believed him. I don't know if it was because I saw the truth in his eyes, or I simply knew that Cain would never hurt me. But I felt safe. I smiled and climbed up into his lap. There was a knock on the door. I looked confused as an Elder walked in. I tensed over and quickly stood. I bowed slightly in respect. Once he aknowledged me, I sat back in Cain's lap. 

"Hello Elder Erik." Ryder said. Derek and Cain just nodded their silent hello to Erik. 

"Hello Ryder. I've been informed that you needed my knowledge." He said. Ryder nodded. I looked confused. 

"The thing is, Skylar just awoken so we haven't spoken to her. May we have just a couple seconds to notify her of our change? You may stay in the room, I have no aversion to that, I just don't want her to find out by hearing us speak about it." The Elder seemed to think about it a second then he nodded and sat on a bean bag in the room. It looked a little funny to me. Elder Erik was in his early twenties, so he was younger than most of our Elders, but he was very smart. he was also very, very dangerous, so it seemed a bit funny that this dangerous and powerful man sat on my colorful bean bag chair instead of the couch I had positioned in my room. 

I felt someone touch me. I looked over and saw Derek's hand on me. I looked up but didn't meet his eyes. 

"Skylar, honey, we have something to tell you." He said. Cain stood up holding me then sat me on the bed. He turned and I looked up to see all three gorgeous guys standing infront of me. 

"Though it is very hard to believe, Derek, Ryder, and I are all three your mates." Cain said. My eyes widened. I looked over to the Elder then back at them. I blushed a cherry red. 

"How are we gonna mate?" I blushed even harder as their faces relaxed and then they began to laugh. Even Erik did. I frowned and crossed my arms. 

"Only your innocent little mate would think of that before she realized that you three were her mates." Elder Erik said. I smiled shyly and looked up to them as I said. 

"That's because no matter how it happened, I'm grateful for it. I like each and every single one of you equally. I love how sweet Cain is, how protective Ryder is, and how calm Derek is. I love all three of you, though it may not be "in love" but I know it won't take long for that. My heart would have broken if Ryder had found his mate today. When I realized that, I also realized it would break just as much if it was Derek or Cain turning 18 today and finding theirs. It hurt me to even think that." I said saying all of that while still looking at the three men I spoke about. Their eyes warmed a bit. 

"Well," Elder Erik said standing up. "I do believe you boys have gotten your answer on why all three of you are her mates. The Fates allowed you four to meet ten years ago for a reason. " He said. 

"But wait," Ryder said. "As awkwardly as this is, why do me and the guys not feel sexually towards each other? If we are mates, shouldn't we? If I speak out of order, please correct me, but you and your mate Carson, don't you two feel sexually towards each other?" Ryder asked. He looked cute with his eyesbrows pulled together in confusion. Elder Erik licked his lips and sighed. 

"Yes, Carson and I do feel sexually towards each other, but that is due to the Fates. As for you three, your main focus in this is towards your Submissive Skylar. Your feelings towards the other males are not sexually because there is only kinship involved. It seems a bit of a riddle, but it will all soon make sense." 

"Elder Erik, we three are very demanding Dominants. Though we have acted together with others, how are we to share our own mate with two other Dominants? How will she be able to handle it?" Derek said. I frowned slightly. They thought I was too weak to handle them? I looked down. 

"You should think more of your Submissive, Derek. You have much to learn in the care of your submissive which is why I am glad you three are not her masters, yet." My head lifted in confusion. Before I could question him, he was talking again. "As for handling her with two others, it will be easy.Your bodies will know what to do once you begin. Your wolfs instinct for this will kick in. Plus, her body will clearly tell you what her wolf wants." He finished. I still looked at him. 

"Sir, how are they not my Masters? Aren't they automatically due to being my rightful mates?" I asked softly. He smiled at me in a fathery way. 

"No, my dear. Being called a Master is a privellge. Though they are your Dominants, and you WILL do as they say, they are not your Master's until they have proven themselves to you. Being a Master of someone's body is considered a wonderful thing. That Master has every bit of control of his Sub, and he uses it correctly. There is no fear from the Sub. You will understand one day." he said. I blushed a little. 

"If I may, Are you a Master?" I asked. His eyes darkened. 

"Now that is out of order, Sub." He said. I frowned and quickly lowered my eyes. 

"I beg your forgivness, Sir. I meant no harm in the question." I said keeping my eyes down. I heard him sigh. 

"You four need to get control of this, and fast. If others know that you are not sure of what you are doing, they will quickly demolish you." He went to walk out. "Also, Mark her soon. She is very important." He said then left leaving us even more confused than we were before we called him. 

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know, I am so sorry at how short it is, I am just super, duper, super, duper, tired. my eyelids are about to eat my eyeballs just so they can close. (; Yes, you needed that mental image(: 

Anyways, sorry again for how short it is. Hope you all still like it. I may not upload for a couple days because I will be dealing with school work. Thank you all! I love each and everyone of y'all!(: