Chapter 7

Ello sexy mates(: Hehe. I love all of you very much for reading!(: I hope I haven't angered you all for not uploading,  have just been really exhausted with school. 

Anyways, Let me know, please(:

_________________________________________________________________

Derek~

I licked my suddenly dry lips as I saw Skylar stand from sitting on the bed. Harry made a noise but curled up in her spot and went back to sleep. Her cheeks were tinted red as she looked at each of us. She looked back to Ryder. 

"Happy Birthday, my mate." She said smiling a bit. I smiled slightly. I couldn't believe how happy I was. You would think that I would hate having to share my girl with two other guys, but I didn't. Our love ran too deep for that. She glanced over at the time and she gasped. 

"Oh my god! Cain! We have to go." She looked back to me. "Did you get everything that Cain had put on the list?" Skylar asked while Ryder stood there a bit confused. I smirked. 

"Yes, my dear, I completed your task. I'm at your service." I chuckled as she blushed redder. She looked over to the eldest mate of the group. She smiled shyly. 

"Ryder? The guys and I are going to go. We have some things we have to set up for your party tonight. Ok?" She asked while lowering her head slightly, pleasing all three of our wolves. He looked at Cain and I breifly. We knew what he wanted and we just smiled. Although all three of us would enjoy having her first kiss in this new relationship, we knew it was right to give it to Ryder. One because it was his birthday, and two, he was considered her full mate at the moment. Cain and I had to mark her before we  were considered her full mates. 

"Ok. Under one condition." He said. She glanced at us then looked back to Ryder. She looked up and met his eyes. 

"Anything." She whispered. It sounded husky and very seductive though we could tell by her eyes that she hadn't meant for it. Even though it was an accident, it still made my cock twitch in want. I heard the low growls from Cain and Ryder so I knew they felt the same. 

"Give me a kiss." He said. She immediately reached up on her tippytoes and kissed his cheek. He chuckled. "No. A real kiss." He said letting his own voice turn husky. The slight hint of lust in her eyes made me harder than bfore. I licked my suddenly dry lips. 

She tentativly stepped forward and put her hands on his shoulders. His hands automatically went to her hips. She looked up at him then raised on the balls of her feet, and placed a kiss on his lips. He began kissing her back. 

Skylar~

Tingles exploded throughout my body. I felt them go straight down to my intimate spot. He held me tighted and I had to grip his shoulders so I wouldn't melt into a puddle at his feet. 

Before I knew it, I felt two more pairs of hands on my body. They were exploring everywhere that Ryder's hands weren't. I moaned into the kiss as I felt something hard rub against my bum. My hands clenched Ryder's shoulders tighter as one of the hands went up to my breast. Ryder had to lean back slightly but he didn't dare break the kiss. 

I felt another pair of hands go straight to my ass. I whimpered when I felt the hands squeezed my rump. Ryder's hands were now cupping my face as his tongue danced with mine. Of course he had total domination, I would never fight him for that.