Way Three - Being an Intelligent, Daring Little Midget

Little Rose Watson perched herself on the Griffindor common room stairwell window carefully in her short, blue-and-black skirt and reading a book, unaware of a slightly afraid Sirius Black approaching her.
   When Sirius first spotted her, he wanted to retrace his steps immediately. "Hey, why not talk to her for a chance? I am Hogwart's hottest guy anyway."
   So, deciding to play it smooth, he thought of many compliments to say to her, but finally decided on one not too imitating.
   "I like your skirt." He uttered to Rose.
   Shocked, Rose slowly dog-eared a page on her book to save her spot. "Why, thank you, Black. Oh, it only comes in women's sizes." She smirked wittily.
   Sirius let out a hearty chuckle. Slowly, he sat beside Rose on the window. "How'd you know I'd ask?"
   "I'm psychic." Rose smiled, while resting her book onto her exposed legs. "Unlike you. Your peanut of a brain couldn't handle that." She added.
   Sirius closed his eyes, letting out a deep chuckle. "Ouch." Sounded Sirius sarcastically. "That cut me deep, Rose, my love." he whispered over dramatically.
   "I'm not "your love", Black." Rose snorted. "I'm your nightmare."
   "I think you are my love." Sirius sarcastically persisted.
   "I'm not." Rose mumbled.
   "You are." Sirius retorted quickly as he leant forward as if he was begging Rose to counter him.
   "Not." Rose argued, leaning closer to show that she wasn't intimidated.
   "Are!" Sirius argued back, his voice raising slightly and the smile widening as he leant closer yet again.
   Rose rolled her eyes. "How do you sleep with yourself at night?" She asked, feigning exasperation.
   Sirius grinned, purely beaming. "I sleep with myself every night. It's quite wonderful, actually. You should try it yourself sometime."
"Shut the bloody hell up, you pervert." Rose sang, trying not to nudge her nose against Sirius'.
But little did Sirius know, Rose was trying to keep the conversation up as little Peter Pettigrew was walking down the stairs. "Sirius! W-what are y-you doing?!"
"Never mind that, let's just go down to breakfast..."
As Peter and Sirius walk down the stairs, they had a little argument about Rose. "Were you trying to kiss her?" Peter asked.
"No way!" Sirius exclaimed. "I was trying to... Uh... Find out about her a bit more..."
"It looked like you were trying to kiss her." He squeaked.
The two friends made their way down the Great Hall and sat at their usual seats, realizing that Rose made her way down faster before them.
"How did she get here faster?" Asked Sirius, trying to concentrate on his food.
   "I don't know... She is pretty unusual... Hey, who're you staring at?" Peter wondered out loud. Sirius was leant forwards, his chin resting on his palm and his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes seldom blinked.
   After receiving no response, Peter simply followed Sirius' gaze and found the girl on the other end and his eyes widened.
   "You're staring at Rose? Again?"
   "I'm still trying to figure her out..."
   Sirius wanted to say more things to her, because there was something about her that Sirius never saw in normal people.
   "Oh, Lily! Still the sweetest flower of them all, I see!" James commented as he walked past her, reaching his usual spot and seating himself beside Remus.
   James and Remus both noticed Sirius being off with the pixies immediately and looked to each other before looking to Peter for answers.
   "What's... What's wrong with him? He's usually the last person out of bed... And what's he staring at?" Remus asked, as Rose trotted off from her seat.
   "Goodbye, my lovely Marauders. I'll be seeing you soon..." She sung as she waved her hand mockingly to them.
   Ignoring her, Peter shrugged. "Rose Watson... He said that he's trying to "figure her out"."
   "WHAT?! Why would he stare at that little devil?" James asked as if he was offended. "He could stare at me instead!"
   Yet again, Peter shrugged. "You're going to hate me for saying this, but she is sort of beautiful..." He trailed off.
   "Merlin's bloody pants!" James shouted.
   Sirius finally zoned into his best friends' conversation, after what seemed to be like seven whole hours.
   "She talked to me a few moments ago this morning... Our faces were so close, Merlin, I wonder how she wasn't intimidated? In fact, I felt like I was!"
"Your faces were close? Merlin, I am not going to lose my best friends to that midget!"
"Wingardium Leviosa." Muttered a familiar voice behind them. "Say that again, Potter. Say that I'm a midget again."
"Uh... Uh... Y-you're a midget?"
And with that, Rose Watson raised James Potter a little higher, and dropped him, making sure his landing wasn't soft. "Shit." He groaned, as his glasses cracked.
Making a mental note, the third way to scare the Marauders was to act intelligent yet scary at the same time (Not to mention flirty.)