15.

Ashton's POV

It's been two days since I've seen Carter. She hasn't shown up at school.
I haven't seen her walking around the neighborhood. It's like she fell off the face of the Earth.I could tell she was hurt when I found her in the rain- which I won't lie it kind of turned me on, but I didn't think she would take it that hard. I'm probably going to visit Carter after school.

My friends at the moment, are joking her. Which I can't lie, they're pretty funny. I still felt bad, who knew she fell hard for him, so hard she could've fallen to hell.

"Okay, I'll catch up with you guys later" I chuckle and head to class. 

Today we had a substitute, and it wasn't one of those hot female substitutes either, which was really disappointing.

This class is so boring.

I ask to use the bathroom, then I leave the school campus.

Where should I go?

Hm... I might as well go to Carter's house.

I drive to her house, I knock on her front door, no answer.

I turn the door knob, revealing that the door was unlocked.

"Hello? Carter?" I close the door behind me

I walk upstairs and knock in her bedroom door.

"Carter, it's me"

I open her door, she's curled up in her bed.

"Hey"

She sits up a bit, "Oh, hi."

"Shouldn't you be in school?" She asks, rubbing her eyes

"I got bored" I shrug

"So why are you here?"

"I wanted to see if you were alright"

"Oh, I'm okay" 

Okay?

"You alright?" She asks

I must've have zoned out longer than I thought.

"What? Oh yeah, anyways.... Okay? You're just okay?" I ask

"I mean yeah... Why?" She says confused.

"Because everyone knows okay is lower than fine."

"What are you talking about?" She asks

"First there's "amazing" then "great" then "good" then "fine" and last there's "okay" If you're talking about emotions" I take another lol at her, "Okay is at the bottom, which means you're slightly alright but you're mostly not."

"What? That doesn't make sense. And that's not true" Carter argues, "Anyways, I-If it were true, how would you know?"

"I'm human too. I have feelings" I answer

Plus, my sister told me that whenever a girl says they're "okay, or fine" they're usually not.

"Well, it may be true to you, but it's not true to me." She says