Part 4

I sat on my bed as guilt ripped through me.

I kissed him.

I kissed Adrien Agreste.

How am I going to tell Chat? He's gonna hate me! I felt a hot liquid poor down my face.

Tap tap tap.

I quickly wiped the tears off of my face. "C-chat?" I asked as I slightly opened the window.

"Hey princess, are you feline ok?" He asked as he snaked an arm me when he noticed I was crying. I pushed him away.

"Not now" I said as I tried - but failed - to stop the crying and sat on my bed.

"What's wrong Mari?" Chat asked. Concern washed over his face. He sat down next to me and grabbed my hands with his. I looked up at him with my teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Chat!" I cried out, tears fully streaming down my face as I buried my face into his chest.

"Fur what purr-incess?" He asked as he pulled me away from him slightly.

"Can't you stop with the puns for one minute?" I yelled. "I messed up Kitty, I messed up really badly!"

He took my hands and stroked the back of my hands with his thumbs. "What happened?" He asked.

I stared into his eyes and searched for a way out. "Y-your gonna hate me!" I cried out.

"Nothing you would ever do would make me hate you!" He said.

"I really don't want to lose you!" I pleaded.

"Princess, you will never lose me!" He said reassuringly with a small chuckle.

I sighed and wiped the tears off of my face. "Chat, I kissed Adrien" I said slowly. I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands, too scared to see his reaction.

"Mari, it's ok" He said as he lightly pulled on my arms. I hesitantly let him pull my arms away and saw a bright smile still on his face.

"I-It's ok?" I stuttered. "B-but I ch-cheated on you!?" I yelled. Chat gave me a guilty smile.

"Well,-"

"Well what? Did you kiss someone too or something? It's not ok, I cheated on you!" I interrupted Adrien.

"Well, you didn't cheat on me-"

"What do you mean?" I interrupted him again.

"If you would let me finish my sentence I would tell you" He laughed. "I, I, uh-" He stuttered.

Beep beep beep.

"-Bye Mari" He said before rushing out.

"He hates me!" I moaned as I layed on my bed.
~~~~~~~~~
Chats pov

Beep beep beep.

"-Bye Mari!" I finished before running out of her room and sitting right outside of her window.

"He hates me!" She moaned. I so badly wanted to run in and tell her who I am. Tell her she didn't cheat because I am Adrien. Tell her I love her and hug her and comfort her. But I'm too scared.

"Princess?" I said slowly as I peaked my head back into the window. She looked up at me with her beautifully curious blue eyes, twinkling with emotions. This is it. I have to tell her. Or maybe not?

I leaned in, my forehead against hers, staring into her blue eyes for a moment longer. I let my heart take control as I closed the gap between us and kissed her. Although my mind was screaming at me to stop - or maybe that was Plagg - but my heart and lips wanted more. But I pulled away. I stared into her eyes once more.

"Love you Mari, no matter what you do, I shall always love you." I whispered before crawling out the window and jumping through the Paris streets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette's pov

Chat pulled away and stared at me with his green orbs. I stared back with shock and amazement.

"Love you Mari, no matter what you do, I shall always love you." Chat whispered before climbing back into the Paris streets.

"Chat wait!" I called out my window, but his small black figure was too far to be able to hear my small call for him.

"Tikki, spots on!" I called to my small kwami and a bright light shone over my body and transformed me into Ladybug. I ran off toward the black cat. I spotted the cat and followed it. "Chat!" I would call a few times but he seemed to not hear. He stopped in an alley way near the Agreste mansion.

I sat on the rooftop and peered over the edge into the alley way, but quickly regretted my decision. I bright green light engulfed his body, and I tried - but failed - to look away, but my eyes wouldn't let me. I sat shocked as the light faded and left none other then Adrien Agreste. I ran.
___________________________
There ya go
Yeah, short chapter, I know, but it's all I'm Givin ya.

Enjoy

I really like this chapter, so I hope you do too

Ilyssssssssm- Lizzy