Part 5

(Warning, sin is coming up so I don't want to hear your stupid "I'm in 6th grade" things because good for you, I'm in 7th and I don't care what grade your in. If you can't handle the small sins in my book then you shouldn't be on wattpad. So please, I don't want your stupid "I'm young" comments ok, bye)

I ran.

I ran back to my balcony and let my transformation wear off as I landed. I climbed back into my room and flopped down on my bed with a sigh.

"Tikki?" I mumbled through my pillow.

"Yes Mari?" The small red creature responded as she landed on the pillow next to my head.

I turned my head slightly so that I can see her bright blue eyes. "It's him" I said in a whisper.

"It's know" she giggled. "Isn't that a... good thing?" Tikki asked.

I shoved my face back into the pillow again and mumbled "I... I don't know how to feel!" As my phone went off.

"Hello?" I asked as I picked up my phone and held it to my ear.

"Hey girl!" Alya beamed. "Guess who I got to hang with us this weekend!" She exclaimed.

"Who!?" I begged.

"Nino and Adrien!" Alya yelled. My heart stopped for a second. I'm gonna spend all weekend with Adrien - who is also Chat.

"Hello? Earth to Marinette?" Alya yelled.

"S-sorry." I stuttered once I came out of my thoughts. "T-that's awesome, but I'm gonna be a stuttering mess!" I complained.

"Don't worry, after this weekend, you'll have spent so much time together that you will be super comfortable with him." Alya reassured me.

"Ok," I sighed. "I'll trust you. So what are we doing this weekend?" I asked.

"Camping!" Alya exclaimed.

Great. Bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Well at least I'll be with Adrien, or should I say Chat.

"Ok, I need some sleep for tomorrow, so good night!" I said.

"Meet us at our camping spot, good night!" Alya said before hanging up.
~~~~~~~~~~
Buzz buzz buzz.

I slammed my hand on my alarm, but the noise didn't stop. I peaked my eyes open to see that my phone was going off.

"Alya?" I asked as I put the phone to my ear.

"Your late!" Alya yelled.

"Oh crap!" I yelled as I checked the time to see that I was - in fact - late. I quickly hung up, packed a bag, got dressed, and ran out of the door.
~~~~~~~~~~
I rode my bike up to the camp site to see two tents were already set up and everyone was there.

"Hey guys!" I called as I walked up to the three.

"Hey Mari!" Adrien and Alya said at the same time.

"Hey bro!" Nino said.

"So which tent is ours?" I asked Alya. She gave me a huge smirk and I already felt scared.

"Actually, me and Nino are staying in a tent and you and Adrien..." Alya replied, letting me figure out the rest. I blushed a very deep red.

"W-which tent are we sharing" I asked Alya once again while motioning between Adrien and I. She pointed to a tent and I scurried into it, Adrien right behind me.