Part 7

"Princess?" I mumbled as I finally woke up without opening my eyes. I waited several minuetes but got no response. My eyes popped open and scanned the area, seeing no one else.

"Mari?" I called, crawling out of our tent. I once again saw no one in plain sight, but I heard rustling of leaves and followed it. I followed the braking of sticks and crumplong of leaves breaking apart to a blur of red, running from tree to tree. My eyes followed her, until she finally stopped.

"Spots off!" She chanted and a bright light formed around her. I tried to look away, but my eyes refused to. Once the bright red light diminished to nothing, Marinette was sitting in Ladybugs place with a small red creature in her hands. I stared at the girl for a few minuetes, until she turned to leave and I started to leave too.

Of course, my bad luck had to catch up with me and the first step I took cracked a small twig under my foot and created an loud snap that brought Marinette's attention to me. She small girl looked at me in shock as I peered my own eyes at her.

"A-adrien?" She stuttered out. "Did y-you see?" Marinette shyly asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered back. She pierced her blue eyes into my eyes and waited, as if waiting for me to say more.

"You're not mad, sad, disappointed?" She asked curiously.

I snacked my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "Of course not my princess." I whispered into her eyes. I cupped her face with one of my hands, slowly pulling her delicate face closer to mine.

"je t'aime princess." I said. My hot breath mixing with hers as she replied back.

"je t'aime mon chaton." She said.

Words, oh what a terrible thing they are. That's what I use to say, bit things have changed. Maybe they aren't as terrible as I first thought. Yes, then can teat even the strongest relationships down. They can ruin even the tightest bonds of love, but they can also create them. Maybe I judged words too quickly. Maybe it's not the words that are at fault, but the people and they way they use them. Words can be crushing if you use them wrongly, but can bud a new romance with ease if used corectly.

Overpowering words like hate can bring such pain to a person. They leave you feeling useless, broken, unwanted. Such negative words always leave a negative effect.

Other words such as love, if used corectly, can fill you with love, happiness, and let you know that you are wanted. It can over power the word hate and conquer your emotions.

In the end, if it's right, love always wins.

Words, oh what a wonderful thing they are.
_____________________
I'm sorry people, but this story is now over. I'm sorry that this chapter is so short and it took me such a long time to write and I'm sorry that this story is over, but there is nothing more to write. My job with this story is over.

Not checking for mistakes so expect them.

Thank to all the people who read this story and I really hope you enjoyed it😊

Please go check out my other stories if you enjoyed this one
Ilyssssssssssssm- Lizzy