Chapter Six

You wake up peacefully from the good night's rest you had. Still clothed, the only thing that seriously needed work was your hair.

Slowly, you make your way to the door, but when you attempt to open it, something heavy blocks your ability to do so.

You take a glance at the doorknob, and you vaguely remember locking the door. But, even when you unlock it, something heavy still burdens your way.

With one hard shove, the door cracks a bit, pushing whatever was blocking the doorway.

Barely, you can make out a red-like color.

"Foxy? Is that you?" You groan as you step away from the door. You take your phone, open the camera, and angle it in a way to get a clear glimpse at whatever was out there.

Sure enough, a familiar red lump shows in the image you took.

"Foxy!" You bang your fists on the door. "Wake up!"

"Huh? How did I get here?" The recognizable voice of the animatronic you were harbouring rang out.

"Can you just move? You're kind of blocking my way out," you whine, and slowly a clang of metal sounds, letting you know that he was making an effort to stand up.

You go to open the door again, and this time, it happens with ease. You walk past Foxy, and he just murmurs "Sorry,". His head was bowed down, his electronic arms folded behind his back. He looked embarrassed.

"It's okay. But you," you hummed, playfully poking Foxy in his chest, "Owe me an explanation. On a lot."

His head perked up, and he nodded politely. "You have to believe me, though."

"I will."

~

After some preparation (or a simple brushing of your hair), you head downstairs to where Foxy had been waiting on his couch. After the misunderstanding, he returned back to the couch he originally slept on.

You sit down on the loveseat that was perpendicular to the couch Foxy sat on.

"Let me get this out of the way. I originally was a human. Nothing I say is recorded, or fake. I have emotions, and get feelings of hunger and tiredness. In every way except one, I am human. I just don't operate like one. Or look like one,"

It didn't completely surprise you. Something about him reeked of human.

You nod slightly, letting him know you heard what he said, and to notion for him to continue.

"It was a typical day. I was going to attend a birthday party. For a younger kid, I was friends with his older brother.

"Bonnie, or at least the spirit that inhabits Bonnie, is my best friend. We were best friends when we were alive. We grew up together... Even if we were partially forced to.

"Things began to get weird. A man, who was completely decked out in purple clothing, began to approach our table. It was just us children, I being the oldest out of the whole group. He claimed he was a worker for Freddy's, and coaxed us to follow him to a back room somewhere for some extra time with the animatronics.

"Long story short, he ended up killing all of us. Except the birthday boy, who ended up lucky, and also successfully killing our murderer, before he was killed himself. I know I'm using the word 'kill' a lot, but it's just the perfect word to describe what happened.

"From what I could remember, as my spirit was there the whole time, observing but not speaking, the man originally ran away from the kid, in fear that someone would hear his panicked wails. He shot him quickly, and in order to make a quick and clean escape, he put himself into the Spring Bonnie costume that just happened to be lying around.

"Someone up above must've been watching out, or karma came through, because the springs in that suit locked up, killing the man in the process."

You can see, even if he was a robot, Foxy was getting emotional. His voice quivered a bit. If it was possible, he'd be tearing up

"Years and years passed. We rotted away. Or our corpses did. We, our ghosts, stuck around. Eventually, we realized we weren't just tied down to that room. Although when we tried to leave the building, an invisible barrier blocked our exit.

"So to keep ourselves entertained, we explored. A lot. But then the whole place was tore down, and for a while, we sat alone on the empty lot.

"And that's when the construction men showed up. For the first time since our death, I finally felt hope. We all did. We had become very close, after being forced to live together.

"About a month or two goes by, and finally the building is habitable. Continuing to explore, we come across finished models of animatronics, fully operational. It was the youngest, the original birthday boy, to fool around and get himself stuck in a robot. He became Golden Freddy.

"This was actually a great discovery, at first. It allowed us to be seen by other humans, even if we weren't able to really communicate without being suspicious. We felt the floor, could feel the air or breezes. But soon, we regretted it. Hunger and exhaustion fully confronted us. We hadn't been used to such urges for 7 or more years. It was living hell.

"And we were robots. What could we eat? None of us knew, until Chica daringly stole five slices of pizza from the kitchen. Only cheap pizza from our prison was edible.

"Until one night, we thought this was the case. The first day we opened was the first night that someone was around when we activated and could be ourselves. A security guard, pretty meek, propped himself in his chair, observing us in the cameras. A bright red light let us know that he was watching.

"We were out to get revenge, and Bonnie was the one who came up with the idea. We told him to maybe go tackle him, scare him a little and make him quit. Bonnie underestimated his strength, and killed the man. He was devastated.

"Whenever Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were around the body, they'd act... Strange. They'd complain about a weird hunger or pain, even a voice or a weird feeling in the room. Me and Golden were a little creeped out. Neither of us had such a feeling.

"We tried hiding it in my cove, but they found it. Every time. Freddy went berserk, and nibbled the man's arm. He claimed it tasted wonderful, like nothing he had ever tasted before.

"And that's when I separated myself. From them all. I refused to work in the day, deemed out of order. To isolate myself even more. That's when I attempted to escape. One time, during the day, I just walked out. And I was able to. But I knew I would be too obvious, and scurried back inside. I then devised a plan.

"I decided that one day, I would escape with a guard. And two years passed until it happened. You. There were always causalities, I would scare the guard to death, on accident, or one of my "friends" would've reached them first. You saved me. And I saved you in return. Thank you,"

You reach over and hug him as he lets out a strangled cry on your shoulder. Rubbing his back, he moans out,

"You freed me."

A/N-
Any name suggestions from the original Foxy/Bonnie/Chica/Freddy/Golden Freddy? I'm usually not good at picking names sadly.