Chapter Four (reprise)

Foxy's POV

Finally, my plan is beginning to fall in place. This was the first guard that I hadn't scared to death, or one that I had reached first, although I thought she was in danger, noticing she only checked the camera once. I consider myself the undertaker, taking the bodies of the dead and hiding them in the cove. So when a guard doesn't check the camera, I guess it's dead.

The security guard follows behind me, and asks me "Where are we going?" and "You're not going to kill me, are you?" I didn't even have time to reply as we reached the stage. In order to dodge her question, I just gestured to be quiet, although there was an ulterior motive to it.

I check to make sure none of the others were active. From my sight range, I couldn't see all of the room. Taking a few steps further out, I rule that either all of them are inactive or hiding somewhere else. I motion the guard to follow behind me, to which she does.

And that's when Bonnie reveals himself, hidden around a table.

I stand in shock, and immediately tell the guard "Run, go!", afraid that my only getaway would be attacked and killed by Bonnie. This was my first actual chance to escape this hell, and he was not going to sabotage it. "Foxy, what are you doing out here? You know they'll rip you in half if they see you!" Bonnie screams in a hushed tone at me. I just glare in response.

"Bonnie, you know exactly what I'm doing. I'm leaving."

"You're insane, aren't you? You won't stand a chance out there!"

"I have the guard. I'm going to be alright."

"No, you're not!" He hurtfully whispers, and I just stare at him.

"Come with me. We can redeem our lives! Haven't you ever thought about leaving? Don't you remember all of those nights, we would plan our escape? Don't you remember?" I began to feel upset, learning now I was to leave my best friend behind. I couldn't. I wouldn't.

Bonnie shifts uneasily, and just looks me up and down. I could tell he was doubting it.

"I'm not going to leave without you. Even if you don't leave tonight, I will come back for you."

Bonnie wipes his face with his electronic hand, and the grabs the back of his metal neck. I could tell he was really tossing it in his head, if he should leave.

"Fine, whatever. Go. Come back for me in a week, prove to me that the world isn't dangerous. Prove to me that it's possible for us to coexist."

I just nod sadly, and simply say, "I will be back for you. Count on it."

I ran outside to the frightened guard. I knew I had to reassure her that I meant no harm.

So, I simply summed up my feelings.

"I'm sorry, I know you're probably really confused right now, and some of your questions, I may not be able to answer. But no, I'm not going to kill you. I actually just saved your life."

She nods understandingly, and I for once feel a surge of hope.

A/N (late)- I just realized how short this chapter was! I promise, as I develop the plot, etc., they will be longer!

Anyway, sorry about the absence (although there are no real sticking along reads), state testing and loss of hope for this book made me quit for a bit (plus lack of ideas) but I will be picking it up <3