Wedding Dances (Ethan)

*your p.o.v*
My hand within his, the other around his neck and his on my waist.
His eyes were more green than brown today with just a glimmer of light Shining throughout them.
His lips a nice shade of peachy pink.
His hair was perfectly styled in a messy quiff with his little wings that stuck up just above his ears.
A black tuxedo with a black bow tie, and a blue bell situated in his pocket.
We slowly moved as one, moving around the dance floor as hallelujah played through the speakers. Our loved ones watching us, them smiling some crying. The stars in the night sky were shining as bright as ever, how perfect for this perfect evening. Ethan looked incredulously handsome and I guess I looked pretty good too, haha.
My head was rested on his shoulder and his leaning against my head, we weren't really moving anymore just swaying back and forth.
As I was in Ethan's arms I felt myself because he is my rock, my sunshine, my home, my world.
It's weird to say that Ethan grant Dolan is my lawfully wedded husband but now that he is I hope it never changes.
I love Ethan grant Dolan whole heartedly, he is where I will rest, relax, love, care; there are endless possibilities. But overall he is mine and always will be.
*Ethan's p.o.v*
The way she looks at me and the way she makes me feel. How could anyone not want to be with her? That's why I am proud to call her mine.
Her bright hazel eyes staring back into mine, her makeup on point ( even though she doesn't have to wear it to be beautiful ). Her hair was perfectly styled in a waterfall braid with blue bells in it ( I'm surprised I knew that but for her I'd learn anything for her)
Her small fragile hands within my giant ones. She had a glow to her that could just light up a room no matter how dull.
Hallelujah played, this was our song. we met at a wedding actually haha and This song played so since then this has always been our song. I could see our mums crying, our dads even shedding a few tears at the sight of us dancing together. Love is a very powerful thing we just have to be brave enough To find the one we love in a world full of hatred and judgement. 20 seconds of courage is all it takes.
Before I met y/n I didn't know that i could just smile for no reason at all or that she would be the only face I could ever see in a crowded room. Ever since I met y/n she has changed my world completely and I hope she continues to.
*******
Through sickness and in health they stayed.
Till death do they part.... but even death couldn't break the overpowering love they had had for one another.

"Ethan grant Dolan & Grayson Bailey Dolan, not the only men in the universe. But they are two of the only ones that have made a difference in my life." ~ me
At least in my eyes.

Ethan has been getting a lot of hate lately and I don't know why. But I hope he understands that he has us, his fans, that love and support him.
He doesn't have to be loved by everybody because as long as he has us and his family I hope he can feel happy and safe within his person.
We love you Ethan.😘