I love you (Grayson)

You and Grayson were lying on the couch together snuggling and watching your favourite movie.
Grayson was watching the complete wonder you had in your eyes as you watched you favourite movie with him.

Grayson was amazed by how no matter how many times you watched this movie you loved it just as much every time.
He is so completely and truly in love with you.

"I'm never leaving you baby girl" Grayson said cupping your face leaning in for a kiss.

You turned your head away from your boyfriend saying " Grayson don't say that" as you continued looking away.

" why, it's true" Grayson said getting up looking at you will a confused expression.

" no it's not Grayson everyone leaves at some point, everyone" you spoke tears forming in your eyes.
Grayson sat up trying to wrap his head around the words you spoke.
He moved to the bean bag on the floor thinking about his next words carefully.

" well not me y/n, not me. your mine and I hope that I'm yours because well....."

You looked at Grayson eyes full of tears and heart full of hope.

" I love you.... Like a lot y/n and I don't think I'm going to stop because you make me feel loved and you know how people say they feel butterflies when they're around the person they love? Well I feel the whole zoo in my tummy when I'm around you so I think that counts for something. So there I said it I love you and I hope you love me too." Grayson's words really got to you.

You realised that you actually loved Grayson, you had thought about it before but just didn't want to accept it.
But you accepted it now because you knew it was true.
Sometimes your mind just needs more time to realise what your heart already knows.

" I love you too Grayson" you said.
He smiled his toothy grin and stared at you like you were an angel, to him you were.
It felt good to finally say I love you to each other, it felt right.

From the first I love you until the last, it meant everything each time those 3 words were spoken.

To you it was a reminder that Grayson wouldn't leave and that he loved you until every last star in the galaxy dies.

And to Grayson it meant that he was finally accepted as himself for who he is and all he wanted to be.

I loved you then,
I love you still,
I always have and,
I always will.

I love you: a true long term devotion.

I feel like this imagine thingy really sucks but oh well.
Vote and comment if you want and yeah.