Mornings ( Grayson )

You always wake up before Grayson as he sleeps late into the morning.
When u wake up
You carefully detach Graysons arms from around your waste so that u don't disturb him.

When u wake up it's usually early in the morning so you just watch all the cartoons that are on and eat some cereal.

You do work sometimes but end up waiting for Grayson to wake up so he can help you.

Grayson is always in and out due to him being on tour a Lot at the moment so you want to spend as much time as possible with him.

The mornings kind of drag on and are boring without Grayson so you usually jump on top of him and plant kisses all over his face leaving his lips until last to wake him up.

If he doesn't wake up to kisses, you jump all over the bed that you and him share until he gets inpatient and pulls you down on top of  him.

Sometimes you two stay in bed and cuddle but most of the time you two have a productive work day talking and having fun with each other taking funny photos, that kind of make you two look crazy, but you guys love it.

You go to cafes or go long boarding down the beach some days so that you can have fun with each other before he has to leave again.

Waking up in Graysons arms makes my day.

Thank you guys for 900 reads!!!
Also vote for more chapters like this one if u like them.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even thou it was short and yeah.
Have a Good day.