Chapter 3: Extreme

*Twit-twit-twit!*

"Azthryd! Hurry up! Margaux is already here!"

"Wait! *Shrrrsh* Brushing my teeth*shrrrsh*"

"Did Margaux told you that she will be arriving this early morning?"

"Did she what?" I closed the door of the comfort room.

"Did Margaux told you she will be arriving this early morning? So deaf." Arlan continued packing his things.

*Twit-twit-twit!*

Margaux pointed her bill in the window making a door knock-like sound.

"Margaux wants us to hurry up. Come on Azy. I can't wait to go to the Franklin University."

"Okay. Come on. Come on! Let's do it."

I hurriedly went down stairs with my Franklin travelling trunk in my right hand and my cat named Schizo in my left hand.

Arlan has the same because he idolizes my style. Hahahaha! Kidding. It's strictly stated in the manual.

I locked the house and Arlan, with his Metrosunnies shades on his eyes, took my trunk and carry it out of our wooden gate.

"Whatta shades darlin! HAHAHAHA!" I laughed hard and teased him.

Arlan seemed that he became shy with his shades so he therefore removed it.

"Happy now -", he paused and addresed his next word. "Darlin?"

"Eeew!"

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

The same omni bus that took us to Diagon Alley arrived. But you know what, may kakaiba dito eh. Yung bus kase na sinakyan namin noon, walang taong nakasakay pero ngayon,

"Ahem! Ahem!"

OMG.

Halos lumuwa ang mata ko sa nakita ko. An old gnome with round spectacles opened the bus door with a very long paper in his left hand and a pen in his right hand.

"Ms. Azthryd Lavenza?" A voice startled from the old gnome.

"Yes I am."

"Get in." He commanded.

"You?" He pointed Arlan with his long fingernails.

"Uhmm. Uh---" Arlam stuttered. Maybe because he's scared.

"Sir, he's my bestfriend. He's Arlan Sy. He also received a letter from Fr--."

He cut my words by pointing another finger of him to me. And then the omni bus roared to life.

As I stepped, somebody tap my left shoulder. I spun around and found a guy just my age or maybe elder, much taller than me.

"Hi!"

I was still overwhelmed, no; maybe shocked with the sudden interaction.

"Ah....uhmm.." I stuttered. I'm really not used to it. I mean, greeting other people is not my hobby.

"Come on. Seat beside me.", he pointed to the vacant seat on his right.

He's a sort of weird guy just by the look. I mean, he's childish and would I be too selfish if I refuse to seat beside him? But isn't that space too small for the both of us? Considering mine and his belongings? He got his Franklin trunks too. Anyway, he's got guts to be talking to me in the first place. But I just want to clarify the things in myself. Azthryd, you are not used to it so stop mingling with this strange guy okay?
Conscience: If you were torn between necessity and pride, what would you choose?
Brain: Right, right. But yeah, I'm not much of a selfish person.