Chapter 11: Good Vibes Part 1

"Professor Orion, how many miles more?" Arlan sighed.

"Ahmm, 10 more!"

"WHAT?! Let's go back Azthryd."

"Hey! Hey! I'm just kidding. We're here. Feel at home. 4:31pm."

"Whoah. It's so cute Professor." I was really fascinated with the house of Professor. It's really antique but, amazing. Nipa hut that's way too lower but bigger roofs. It's like a mushroom.

"Whose living in the other houses Professor?" Arlan questioned and looked at the mushroom house.

"A kid named Azthryd and Arlan." Professor handed us a cup of coffee.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm not drinking coffee." I refused.

Arlan slurp his coffee and said, "W-What did you say again Orion?"

I grabbed some cookies from a jar right beside the coffee maker, grind it, looked at Arlan's face and said, "It's our property Arlan. So deaf."

I rolled my eyes at him right after saying that but a sudden realization made me look at Orion.

"IT'S OUR PROPERTY ORION?!", I said with my eyes all big at Professor Orion and then we paused for a moment.

Professor Orion made a sort of disgusted expression from his face. What did I say?

And then another sudden realization came from me again.

"I mean, PROFESSOR Orion."

"I think she's more deaf than I. Right professor?" Arlan and Professor gave me a disapproval look.

Oh! How can I be so fool like this? It's disrespect. I'm just affected by my emotion. Promise, I won't let it happen again.

"Those two small houses outside is my peace offering for the broken bench last night. Hihihi!"

"Awww! Your so sweet Professor. When can we go there?" I asked.

"Anytime, but always with my permission." Professor warned.

Professor Orion looked over his jar of cookies.

"Did you ate some of my cookies?" He was actually referring to me.

"Yeah. I think I ate two. Why?"

"Oh! For Pete's sake! Why did you ate it?!" Orion shouted and grabbed me to the kitchen sink.

"Wait Professor. You say 'feel at home'."

Why did they always did this to me? I mean, these two boys always grabbed me like they're going to kidnap me. Am I too light for this? Haha.

"Spill it out!" Professor commanded.

With all my best, I tried to spill the cookies out.

Dear Author,
Why did you not warn me about that cookies huh? You're already torturing me. It's hard to spill out something that you already intake. Cruel author.
-Azthryd.

Dear Azthryd,
It's what we called 'Tiis-Ganda'. Bida ka eh. Panindigan mo na. Peace be with 'ya! Hahaha!
-Author.

I continued to spill the cookies. Even if it's only my saliva that was released from my mouth. Argh. I'm tired of this activity.

Arlan just laughed at me. Geez. Sometimes I wonder if he's really my bestfriend. This crazy guy just laugh at me instead of helping me.

"Ugh. What's with those cookies Professor? I think I'm getting pale because of what you requested me to do. Look at me."

Professor whispered something through Arlan's ears. And then Arlan started to widen his eyes, like yes, he is widening his eyes.

K. Here. Imagine the scenario of chit-chatting mothers in front of the Sari-sari stores every morning. The only difference is that they're not in front of the store and it's not morning. Tss.

Arlan showed a thumbs up to Professor.

I tried to ask for their subject.
"Hey! What's with you guys? You should tell me what's going on."

"Nothing." They said altogether. These two are good in speech choir. Just kidding.

We heard several foosteps from the outside. Professor Orion sneak from his window side.

"You should leave. Use the back door. Over here."

Professor pointed to the back door. Arlan and I hurry ourselves. We slowly walked outside and then passed by the woods. It's almost dark when we fully reach our secret passage. After passing through it, we hurry ourselves to walk inside. I think I'm starting to get dizzy right now. Geez. Maybe it's the effect of the cookies.

"Arlan."

"What?"

"Is this goodnight?"

"We haven't ate our dinner."

After few minutes, our prefect called us for dinner.

As we're eating, I think I'm going to party like a wild. I'm so! Wut! Wut!

"Tugs! Tugs! Tugs! Tugs!"

I grooved like a party girl while I'm in my seat. Have you ever did that in your whole life?

♪♪♪
Here we go!
Come with me...
♪♪♪

"Oh! Arlan! That song is very 2000. But it is very nice huh."

"What happened to your friend buddy?"

I think it's Donald. That ever popcorn headed guy. Shhhh! Don't tell him about this.

"Azthryd. Come on." Said Arlan.

"Hey guys, I think my bestfriend is a little bit tired. You know, she reads a book the whole day so, you know." Arlan explained to them.

What is this Chinese talking about?

"Hey! I'm not tired!"

"Ms. Celestine. I'll just send her to our common room."

"Okay Mr. Sy."

Arlan and I walked to our common room. As we enter the elevator, whaaaat I'm feeling right now is a little bit,

"A is for apple. A-a-a-apple.
B is ball. B-b-b-b-ball."

"Azthryd? Stop singing." Arlan commanded.

"Owp." I covered my mouth and then uncover it.

"I am shorry Arlan. Sharreeey. Okay? I am shoreey."

♪♪♪
Here we go come with me
There's a world up there that we should see
♪♪♪

"That song! Keep playing it!" I shouted. I'm not used to go for a bar or a club but I felt like floor is my home.

We're now in front of our common room. I think I should go to bed but I really can't help but rock on. Arlan opened our room but he didn't enter inside. I flip my oops! My ever messy hair and put a bun using my fingers. Arlan was about to leave when I called him.

"Arlan!"

- - -
A/N: Can somebody guess what happened next? Hmmm. ;)