Chapter 7: Driven

After eating the breakfast, we went outside the fields for our Transportation and Teleporting Class also known as Flying Lesson, with the Ophidions.

*Broom! Broom!*

"Oh my goodness! Christine is back!" Arlan pointed his finger in the day sky.

Every student shouted because of the very fascinating thing that they saw. Flying cars all the way!

"Gabriel!" I hurriedly run right after seeing Gabriel landing down.

"Oh! I thought I will never see you again." I hugged Gabriel.

All of the students here in the fields seemed to really missed their cars. After the tragedy that happened to Gabriel and Christine, I don't think I'll let those happen again.

"Alright students! Pair up with your cars!" Mrs. Somara Stein, our Transportation and Teleporting Professor said.

"Hey Lavenza! Look at this bracelet of mine. They're real jade. My mom gave me this! Isn't it pretty?" Cindy- my co-Spryfeline student said.

"It's nice." I smiled and focused my attention back to Mrs. Somara Stein.

"Your cars is fully equipped with different buttons but I want to teach you the easier way on how to drive. Now everybody, get inside your cars and say 'Start'. And you will hear your car starting. Are we clear?"

"Yes professor." We responded.

"Now get inside. Come on. Don't be shy. It's your car. And on my count, say 'Start'. And 1, 2, 3!"

"Start!"

*vroom! vroom! vroom!"

All of us smiled and laughed because of the quick response of our cars. Ang astig naman ng kotse na to! Bakit pa linagyan ng ganoong device kung pede namang mag cast na lang ng spell? Weird.

"This is cool Lavenza!" She shouted from her car window.

I just smiled at her. Napansin ko lang na bakit panay English tong mga to eh nasa Pilipinas na nga. Kaya, napapa-English na din ako eh.

"Well done! Well done! Now, get down. Get down. Were just beginning."

We get down in our cars.

"Professor! Cindy is still inside her car!" One of the student shouted in the field.

"Oh no! Ms. Cindy, get down there!" Sigaw ni Mrs. Stein kay Cindy. Bakas sa mukha ni Professor ang takot sa nangyayari kay Cindy.

But Cindy's car seemed to be out of control now. Cindy's car is going insane and started to run and drift!

"Ms. Cindy! I said get down!"

"I can't! Help! Help me! Help!" Cindy shouted with fear. Kahit ako, natatakot din ako. Malaking pahamak to sa kanya kung sakali.

Cindy's already crying but her car didn't stop from getting insane until her car bumped into the post and made Cindy an injury.

"Ow. How I wish my car was not like hers. It's really dangerous." One of the students from the crowd said while staring at Cindy.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Ms. Cindy, I'll take you to the hospital wing." Pinaalis naman ni Professor Stein ang mga nakikiusyoso sa kinalalagyan ni Cindy. Kinuha naman niya si Cindy at inalalayan ng bahagya at saka binuhat ito.

"Would you mind if I help you bringing her to the clinic Professor?" A concerned Arlan raised his hand and uttered those words.

Don't get Arlan wrong. He's just as gentleman as his father.