He Brings A Gun To School

A/N: And this chapter is a little dark once again but I'm trying to not go into much detail to the point where I gotta turn it R rated. Just be warned that there's some violence. Also when I write this story I laugh about how I'm trying to make One Direction/Little Mix look like psychos when they're the most adorable ppl in the world but hey like Wednesday Addams says  "I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else". And it's really fun writing Perrie as a dark person. And to just throw it out there next chapter is a huge Leigharry one :) Thanks for the comments and likes!

---

It wasn't till four in the afternoon when the drug started wearing off. Zayn had already had the guy named Daniel (Louis got bored and went through his pockets) tied up to one of their wooden chairs and Harry busied himself with reading the latest gossip magazine. There wasn't anything much on the news other than the mention of those two thugs being found in the dumpster making Harry pray that Leigh Anne didn't watch it. Soon or later she was going to start putting two and two together but thankfully him and Zayn decided to dismember the heads. That way when they were found it would be harder to tell who the guys were and by time they did it would be too late.

"Ugh my head." Harry looked up from reading about Kim Kardashian's 'weight gain' and glanced over in the corner where Daniel sat. Smirking, he placed the magazine on his coffee table before throwing something at Louis to wake him from his nap.

"Showtime, boys." 

Zayn nodded and pulled off the bag from the guys head, watching as he blinked his eyes rapidly and tried to adjust to his new surroundings. The man couldn't be over forty, he was pretty much bald but had an atrocious come-over and his teeth were a yellowish color. He wasn't one of them though, Zayn had checked him for the tattoo but it was nowhere on his body. "'Ello." He said once the guy started to struggle in his chair. "Nice of you to finally join us."

"Who the fuck are you! Where the fuck am I? Whats goin' on?!"

"Lots of questions for a man tied up in an apartment." Louis replied with a smirk. He crossed his arms and glanced over at Harry. "Y'see me and my mates would like to ask you a couple of questions. If you comply and be a nice little bugger that I know you can be, then this will go nice and smooth...for you."

The man was livid. He glanced around the dark apartment at all three boys and struggled in his seat some more, "You fuckin' kids! Do you know who you're dealing with!? I'll skin ya alive if you don't lemme outta this damn chair! Do ya hear me? I will murder you!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, sweat beading out of his balding head. Harry was happy that their room was basically sound proof.

"Rude." Zayn replied with a shake of his head. "We bought you all those drinks at the pub...even had to clean up after ya vomited on yourself and pissed on Harry's favorite plant-"

Harry sighed, "I loved that plant."

"And here you are with these threats." Zayn finished.

"You kids!" Daniel laughed humorlessly, "You kids are in for a world of trouble, ya hear? After I'm done with you I'm gonna find your family! Kill your mother," Louis quirked a brow and smirked. "And your father for making you idiots!" Zayn chuckled. "And if you have a sister...oh boy what I'm gonna do to -" Harry moved forward quickly and blasted the guy in the jaw with a blunt object, stopping his outburst. Blood shot out the side of his mouth at the impact of the hit as his body tensed up with pain.

"Now that's enough of that, Danny Boy." Harry said as he watched the man cry out and spit blood and some teeth out onto the floor, it hitting plastic that was put down under him. Daniel must've just now noticed the plastic underneath him too because he started to worry. "I'm trying to be a patient man but with all that nonsense you're spewing I may just lose my mind a little."