Why Does She Give A Damn About Me

A/N: And here it is...the finale! Just wanna thank everyone who liked, commented, and added this to their reading list. You guys are all awesome and took my first story to 300+ likes. There will be a sequel so look out for that. Love you all and enjoy this violent and crazy chapter.

---

Jade looked towards the tall grass in the backyard as she heard some guys on the porch talk. From the sound of it they weren't sure if they had shot Louis and Zayn because they were arguing about who should go into the field and check for dead bodies. She glanced back at Niall who handed Jesy a small gun, in which his girlfriend gave him a look of disapproval in return. The pain in her face stopped her from smiling at the exchange and since she could feel her face swelling up more she figured they better hurry up and do this. 

"Why do I get the girl gun?" Jesy asked before holding up the weapon in disgust. The pistol was small but it was effective. But the point was Niall always did this. He didn't like giving Jesy the good guns because he was really possessive when it came to the pistols.

"Babe...don't start..."

"Give 'er your gun, Niall." Perrie interrupted, "We wouldn't want you 'accidentally' shooting me again like you did on Christmas last year."

"That was not my fault! You don't sneak up on me while I'm drunk and trying to get more beer from the basement!"

"That is the stupidest excuse - "

"Guys!" Jade interrupted causing the trio to shut up and look over at her. "No time to argue. Let's kill these guys and get outta here!" Perrie smirked then whispered something to Jesy causing the older girl to laugh. When Perrie pulled out the gun she had and handed it to Jade, she shook her head. "I can't use a gun..."

Perrie rolled her eyes, "We told you you have to kill to survive now, Jade. No need to be so picky about how you kill these people now."

"No, I mean I can't use it. I can barely see out my eyes right now." She glanced down at the sidewalk with a smirk before leaning down to pick up a hammer that was just laying there. "This will do."

Perrie stared at Jade with wide eyes as she felt something along the lines of respect fill her body for the short girl. Maybe there was a reason Zayn dated her in the first place because all day Jade has been showing her that she wasn't just some sweet and innocent girl next door. Maybe there was a dark side to this little brunette that was waiting to come out. Maybe Jade had a little bit of secrets of her own.

Niall gave her an impressed look before shrugging. "Ya gotta get real close and personal with that, Jade. Ya ever bash in someone's face before?" he asked curiously.

"She did earlier." Jesy commented before cocking her gun. "Enough talk...let's save these idiots."

---

Harry entered the house cautiously. It was very quiet and the lights were all off - he then remembered what Perrie said about Jade turning off the electricity. This was going to be tricky since he could barely see much. He wasn't too good in the dark but he was sneaky - sneaky was always helpful. 

There was movement out of the corner of his eye causing him to pull out his huge machete, ready to toss it into the back of the other person. But he stopped when he noticed the side profile of the guy near him...it was Liam.

"Psst." He said as he tapped Liam on the shoulder causing him to quickly turn and punch him in the face. "Fuck, Liam! It's me!" Harry glared at Liam whose face turned apologetic as he apologized profusely. "Maybe I should've thrown this at yer back...I think my nose is bleeding."