I Feel Like Mold

A/N: First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Second here's your treat: there's another chapter after this because I dont like rly long chapters so it'll be ending at 16...but yes there IS a sequel with a lot of crazy Leigharry in it...all you crazy kids are gonna love it! Bad language and violence as usual so enjoy!

---

Harry watched Liam's face from the rearview mirror as he drove them to the Scorpion's spot. He could tell Liam was deep in thought while Zayn rode shotgun and Louis and Niall where in the back equipping themselves with various knives and weapons. They even managed to grab a couple of pistols but all the boys - excluding Liam - were not fans of using guns. Maybe it was because they preferred to get up close and personal when killing instead of just ending their lives quickly, but since the girls were in trouble they decided they'd have to do this quick. He just hoped nothing bad happened to Leigh Anne or Jade because technically it was his and Zayn's fault they were involved in this. Liam had warned them to stay away from the girls plenty of times but they didn't listen. Zayn wanted to fix things with Jade while Harry wanted to get to know Leigh Anne more. And the day Liam showed up at her apartment Harry had to let him know that he was now her boyfriend - and Liam was not happy about that.

Harry still remembered the day that Liam came to his and Zayn's doorstep; they were waiting for Gina to come back home after they were back from school but she took forever. He knew something was wrong when she wasn't answering her cell and even her job phone was not being picked up. It wasn't till Zayn turned on the 10 o'clock news did they see that her shoppe was robbed and a bunch of pedestrians - including a cop - were murdered. Zayn had to physically restrain Harry from getting on a bus and making his way down to the scene of the crime, thankfully no bus went to that part of the city at that time of night. 

It wasn't till the next morning that the boys made it across city to see the shoppe. Since it was overnight, the bodies were gone but the crime scene was pretty much still bloody and disastrous. Police arrived at the house earlier to have Harry and Zayn identify Gina's body - they even were kind enough to show the pictures of her mangled body. Zayn noticed the emptiness in Harry's green eyes as he took in the abandoned shoppe. There were outlines everywhere of where the bodies should have been laying and blood splattered across tables and chairs, even on the wall there were brain residue from where a man's head was shot off.

Zayn was use to seeing scenes like this. When Harry would snap - and he had his days - Zayn was left to clean up the aftermath. It wouldn't be till days later that Harry realized what he did and would feel bad but that temper on him wasn't easy to keep down. He had a low tolerance for many things and some of them included guys who disrespected women (Gina's boyfriend at the time wasn't treating her too well) and people who thought bullying others was fun. Maybe that's why right after Louis was kicked out of school that Harry dropped out right after. He knew if he kept going to a place that fueled his temper then he was bound to be caught and sent away to juvie or worst.

They heard a door open and turned to see a young guy about their age with curly hair enter. Zayn was quick to clench his fist just in case this boy was one of the guys who did this and was coming to do some more, but Harry just stood there and stared at him expectantly. He watched as the boy walked in with some paper in his hands as his eyes stayed cautiously on a suspicious Zayn. When he approached them and handed what he was holding in his hands to Harry; Zayn got curious and peered over at the files too.

"My name is Liam Payne." the boy spoke up in a small voice as his eyes looked at everything but the boys in front of him. "My father was here yesterday. He was...they...he's dead." Harry looked up from the files with a frown as his green eyes took in Liam's pale face and red eyes. "I..." Liam licked his lips nervously. "I found those files on my dad's partner's desk. There's some very incriminating information in there that I'm sure you guys don't want out. But I find it useful for what I wanna ask you."