A Contract? With Lucy Heartfelia?

Your POV

I stare at the blonde celestial mage in front of me. Apparently, she had come across my key and wants to make a contract with me.

"Seriously? But, you have almost all of the zodiac keys. I'm not useful. You really don't want to make a contract with me." She only shakes her head and smiles.

"That's not true. Loke already told me how powerful you are. I'd be happy to add you as a member of my family." I continue to stare at her in disbelief.

"But, I'm just a silver key!" She shakes her head even more.

"Of course not! You may be a silver key, bit that doesn't mean you're not useful! So, how many days are you free?" She's seriously going through with this?

"Ok... I'm free everyday. No one else has my key, except for you. Summon me whenever you'd like." She nods and smiles at me.

"Well, I'm happy to have you, Orion!"

"N-No, please. Just call me (Y/n)..." I insist and she nods.

"Ok, (Y/n)!! Have a nice day!"

"You too..." She sends me back and I only sit down on a random planet. I guess I'm happy, but really? Why would she want me? Oh, I know. She needs a shield. May be the only thing I'm good for. Probably doesn't want any of the zodiac to get hurt. I wouldn't, either...

"Oh, hi Orion!"

"Please, Lyra. It's (Y/n)."

"I heard that you're contracted to Lucy!"

"Ok..."

"So am I!" I simply sigh and nod. Really, Lyra's my only friend. So, I guess I should be a little nicer.

"Do you wanna come and talk to Aries and Virgo with me?" I shrug and she smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling me somewhere. We finally end up in front of two zodiac spirits.

"Virgo, Aries! This is Orion, she was just contracted to Lucy!" Aries nods shyly and looks down. She waves slightly and smiles.

"It's nice to meet you, Orion."

"Yes, it is very pleasing to get to know another celestial spirit contracted to Lucy." They're so nice. Probably just pitting me. I mean, they're freaking zodiac spirits! I'm just a normal celestial spirit. I'm not strong. The only thing I'm useful for is being a shield. Lyra smiles and another zodiac spirit comes up. Why are they interested in me!?

"So, Orion. How do you like Lucy so far?" I shrug and look down, my (h/c) hair covering my face. Other spirits walked up and started talking. I looked down and saw a little canis minor staring up at me, shaking. I get on my knees and look at the adorable spirit.

"Hello. I'm Orion, but you can call me (Y/n). What's your name?"

"That's Plue, another one of Lucy's spirits." I nod and hold out my hand for Plue to shake. He takes my hand in his tiny paw like one. I smile again and gently shake it.

"Nice to meet you, Plue!" He shakily smiles and comes up to me. I pick him up and smile even more.

"Wow, Orion. I don't think I've ever seen you smile!" Lyra jumps in joy and I automatically look at the ground. I forgot I wasn't alone...

"Well, you better be ready, Orion! Lucy gets lonely..." I simply nod and remember what my past master had done to me... Angel was no Angel... My body starts glowing. I guess I'm being summoned. I disappear from this world and am merely a shooting star across the sky. I appear and see Lucy holding my key.

"Hello, (Y/n)! I want you to meet someone!" I simply nod and she holds up another key.

"Open, gate of the Lion!! Leo!!" The leader of the zodiac!? But, why would she...?

"Hey, Loke! Have you met (Y/n), yet?"

"No, I haven't. So, what spirit are you?" I sigh and look down.

"I'm not important, Mr, Leo... Just a silver key..." He shakes his head and smiles.

"All keys are important. So, are you someone I might know?" I sigh and look down.

"My name is Orion. I'm the Hunter, but please, call me (Y/n)..."

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n). I'm Leo, but you can call me Loke if you want."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Loke!"