What If I Like It?

Your POV

Loke holds me in his arms as I sit there. Virgo is talking to Aries, while we just sit there... Complete, and utter, silence. Well, from me and Loke. He tightens his grip on me and I blush, slightly nuzzling into his chest.

"I wish I had a camera..." Lyra says and I blush even more, shaking my head vigorously. Loke smirks and holds me to where I'm sitting on his lap. My face turns bright red as I try and get out of his grasp. He buries his nose in my (h/c) hair and I can practically see the perverted smirk on his face.

"You smell nice, (Y/n)..." My face turns an even darker shade of red, and I squeeze my eyes shut. I feel him start to disappear, but since I'm right, erm... In top of him... I also disappear. We appear in a battle. Lucy blushes and glares at Loke.

"LUCY KICK!!!" She kicks Like, so now I'm on the ground with my ass in the air and my face in the dirt.

"You ok? Sorry about that, but he was doing perverted things!" I sigh and Loke helps me up. I see a smirk come onto his face and he leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Maybe you can make that pose again in the bedroom ~?" I blush and run so that I'm hiding behind Lucy. She glares at him and holds up his key.

"Loke, go back. I'm keeping (Y/n) here with me..." He shakes his head and grins, me blushing.

"I'm not letting my Little Hunter stay here alone! I love her too much!" So... He's staying here because he doesn't want me to get hurt? But what if he does! I can't stand here and let him get hurt because of me!

"It's ok, Loke... I'll be fine..."

"Ok, just make sure to come back, soon." He disappears and Lucy grins, pointing my key at a monster.

"Alright, (Y/n)!! Show this perverted monkey what the hunter can do!" I nod and my bow appears in my hands, my arrows in a bag on my back. I grab a few and pull back, carefully aiming at the Vulcan. I release the arrows a d they hit him.

"Good job, (Y/n)!! Now please don't let Loke do anything to you!"

"Ok... But... whaysgifshisglikexbxit?" I mumble and she looks at me confused.

"Please, speak up!" I blush and squeeze my eyes shut, a blush dark on my face.

"WHAT IF I LIKE IT!!!??" I scream and feel a pair of arms wrap around me, groping my breasts. I blush once I realize something...

It's the Vulcan...

"LUCY SEND ME BACK PLEASE!!!"

"NEBULOUS IMPACT!!!" A familiar voice shouts and punches the Vulcan away from me. Loke. He hugs me tightly and glares at the monster that was just sent about twenty feet back.

"Come on, (Y/n)... Bye, Lucy..." We disappear and reappear in a room... What...?

"I heard what you said ~" He coos and pins me to the bed, my face turning fifty shades darker. I turn my head away and moan slightly as he kisses my neck.

I had to shout that, didn't I?