Not Just a Silver Key

Your POV

I stare at the other spirit in front of me. He didn't... Read my journal... Did he...?

"Um, actually... No... I was wandering around and found a book on a desk... I... Only read one page, though..." Tears fill my eyes, but I look away from him. He's seen me cry too many times, he doesn't need to see me cry anymore...

"It's fine..." I mumble and start putting the food away. I hear Loke sigh as he leaves the room. How could he... No... He was just curious... But... He still shouldn't have read it... Only Lyra knows about my stupid addiction to belts... No one else... But... Now Loke does... It's embarrassing... He's probably disgusted, now...

"I shouldn't have left it out on top of my desk..." The page he read was probably that page... Dangit!! I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have opened up like that... But... I did... He probably knows about all of my insecurities!! Basically everything was written in that one entry! And... I may lose him...

"I'm sorry I ever wrote that entry..." Tears escape my eyes as I finish putting away the food. I take the bags of belts and go into my special room. This is the room he went in... I sigh and put my belts away in the closet. I exit the room and go to me bedroom. There's a note on the door.

(Y/n),
I am sorry that I read your journal. I should have respected your privacy. Lucy summoned me, so I don't know how long I'll be gone. I hope you can find a way to forgive me, though I'll understand if you don't. I love you so, so much.
~Loke

Tears brim my eyes again. It's my fault that he read it, yet he's apologizing? He's the one that I should be begging for forgiveness! I hope he'll be alright. I don't know what I'll do if I lose him. Loke, you mean the worlds to me. Please, stay safe. And I'm sorry... And I hope you can find a way to forgive me. I've already brought you so much pain. Yet, you're still with me...

"Hey, (Y/n)!! You here!!?" I guess Lyra came to visit...

"Yeah, Lyra... I'm coming..." I walk to the living room and see Lyra standing there with a grin on her face. Her eyes are twinkling... Oh no...

"So, did he do it yet!?"

"Do... What?..." Her face goes pale and shakes her head.

"Nevermind... So, how's your day been!?"

"Not too good..." I mumble and she just grins. What is she going to do...?

"I got you a present!!" She holds out a belt that's gold and silver. It has mine and Loke's constellations intertwined on the front. This is beautiful!

"Thanks!!" I smile and take it from her hands. She grins in return and bounces a bit. I guess she wants me to try it on... I unclip the belt I'm wearing and wrap the new one around my waist, buckling it in the back. Lyra smiles and hugs me.

"It's perfect! So, now we gotta get you changed!" She takes my hand and drags me upstairs to my room. My closet is flung open and clothes are thrown everywhere, courtesy of Lyra. She finally emerges from my closet with clothes in her hands. She hands them to me and I reluctantly get dressed.

"Perfect! Now all you need is the belt!" She throws belt she gave me at me and I put it on

"Perfect! Now all you need is the belt!" She throws belt she gave me at me and I put it on. She smiles and drags me out of the house. We end up in front of a waiting Horologium.

"Alright!! Take her to Earthland!"

"W-what??"

"Alright. Come on, Miss Orion." Lyra opens the door to Horologium and I'm pushed inside. My (h/c) falls into my face and I hug my knees to my chest. We leave and make it to Earthland, in front of a waiting Lucy.

"Thanks, Horologium!" Lucy opens the door and pulls me out, Horologium disappearing. I look around and notice that we're standing in front of a very beautiful tree with pink blossoms. What was it called...?

"It's a sakura tree!" Lucy says. I nod and slowly walk up to it. I smile slightly at the beautiful petles gently falling from the tree. I turn around, but Lucy is no longer there. Why is it so quiet?

"(Y/n)?" I turn around again and see Loke standing there, a blush clear on his face. He smiled and walks up to me and pulls me into an embrace.

"Look. I know we haven't been together very long, but I just can't stand the thought of losing you. You're the prettiest, nicest, smartest, strongest, best girl I've ever met. So... What I'm saying is..."

He gets down on one knee and holds up a ring. I blush as I stare down at him.

"Will you marry me?" I smile as my eyes get slightly misty. I nod and jump into his arms, being embraced back.

"You really mean it? About me being strong?"

"Every word."

"But... I'm just a-"

"No, Orion. You're not just a silver key. You're so much more, I don't even know where to begin!" He grasps my left hand and slips the ring onto my finger. His lips meet mine and I kiss back.

"GET SOME, LOKE!!!!"

"NATSU, SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT!!!!" We pull away and see Natsu, Mirajane, Lucy, Lyra, and a lot of other people standing behind the bushes.

"I love you, (Y/n)..."

"I love you, too, Loke..."