Prologue

Prologue
Cami's POV
*41 weeks*
God! I'm a balloon! and I'm Late!!  Remind me to never get pregnant ever again. it's been rough, too rough. I constantly have to pee. I can't see my feet but they constantly ache.

I mean, really?! I lay on my bed thinking back to my constant mood swings and thank God for my girls, Niall and Liam

I mean, really?! I lay on my bed thinking back to my constant mood swings and thank God for my girls, Niall and Liam. they've went through as much hell as I have during this pregnancy as I have. I push myself off they bed and waddle downstairs to my exercise ball and begin to bounce, they say this induces labor but I don't know. I still haven't even picked his name yet. I'm deciding between Kyler and Rylan. All I know is he will have Harry's last name because it's my fault Harry doesn't know. I chose not to tell him and now he's happily in another relationship and I'm about to give birth to the new love of my life. It couldn't have worked out better. About that time, my family walks through the door with stuff for my sons room. I know, I know. I'm a week late and the room STILL isn't done, but hey, we're lazy. All we need is his changing table and his bed set put into his crib and we're pretty much set.
"ooh! is that my changing table?! " I smile while I bounce.
"Yes, Niall picked it out. " Haley says, kissing her boyfriend on the cheek.
"Just y'all get married before I throw up."
"The morning sickness is over Cam." Liam states, being a smart ass. I give him "the mommy glare" as Maddie calls it and he raises his hands in surrender before kissing my forehead and mumbling a sorry.
"Could you and Niall pretty please go fix my changing table and crib?" I pout, "I'm 41 weeks. it's way past time. I just wanna hold him! " I whine. They all groan and nod. The boys going upstairs to fix his room while the girls and I chill.
-2 hours later.-
"Done!" the boys call and I hurriedly waddle upstairs, gasping when I saw his room

-"Done!" the boys call and I hurriedly waddle upstairs, gasping when I saw his room

Tears come to my eyes..
"It's perfect!! I just can't wait to bring him home!" at that moment, I felt water trickle down my leg and a sharp pain, knocking the breath out of me.
"G-Guys! THIS BABY IS COMING!!" I waddle back down the steps, grabbing the mommy packed bag and waddling out of the door and into Liam's car. Screaming and sweating with each contraction on the 30 minute drive.
Maddie grabs my hand as another one hits and Haley dabs a wet towel on my forehead
"FUCK WHY IS THIS HOSPITAL SO DAMN FAR AWAY.. AAGH CONTRACTION."
"They're 3 minutes apart, LI! HURRY!"
"FUCK HARRY, THIS IS HIS FAULT. IM GONNA RIP HIS DANG DI- OH BIG ONE."
"Cami breathe. " Haley says and I nod. We make it to the hospital. and I'm immediately put in a wheel chair and pushed into a room. I'm helped to change before I lay down and a doctor comes in and inspects me.
"Ms. Wallace, you're fully dilated. No time for an epidural, we are gonna ready our staff and get who you want in here, it's time to start pushing!"
"AGH HALEY, MADDIE, NIALL, LIAM. PLEASE COME HERE. UGH." I grab the doctors scrubs and pull him close.
"GET THIS DAMN THING OUT OF ME."
My friends get dressed and Maddie and Haley, hold my legs while Niall and Liam keep me calm. I start to push.. it's so excruciating. I spend the next 30 minutes pushing.
"I can't fucking do it. I can't." I begin to cry.
"Yes, you can. Babe cmon. think of him. you can do this!" Maddie kisses my head, I nod and push again.
"Here's the head!!" the doctor yells and I push one more time, hard. and I hear crying, so I cry. They put him on my chest and I bawl my eyes out as they clean him.
"who cutting the cord?" the doctor asks and I push Niall up there and he smiles, before cutting it. They weigh and measure him.
"7lbs 4oz and 20 inches long. He was born at 7:39pm on December 15th, 2013." They lay him back in my arms and I finally glance at my beautiful baby boy, I get choked up as I stare in his beautiful green eyes.
"Name?" a nurse asks. I smile.
"Kyler Liam Styles. the most beautiful boy in the world." I smile looking at my family and our new little addition.