Sick

Cami's POV
I wake up and go fix breakfast for everyone. I have to fix extra bacon for Niall and Haley because they eat it all before anyone can get to it. When I start cooking I hear coughing and crying on the baby monitor. I run up to Kylers room and pick him up. "Are you ok monkey" I asked. He shook his head. I went downstairs and told everyone that I needed to go to the shop. "Someone has to stay back and watch Kyler" I said. "I will if that's ok with you" Harry said. "It's ok just make sure he's ok and if anything goes wrong just call me" I said. We got in the car and went to the store. I got some medicine,ice cream, and a small stuffed monkey. I waited and made sure everyone got there shopping done. We got back into the car and went home. When I walked into the house I stopped in my tracks. Harry and Kyler was fast asleep on the couch together. "AWWW" Niall and Haley said. "You guys shut up and let them sleep" I said. They went upstairs and went back to their business. I picked up Kyler and he woke up. "Time for medicine ky" I said. I gave him his medicine and put him in his bed. I didn't want to wake Harry up so I went into the kitchen and started to clean from breakfast. When I was washing dishes I felt hands wrap around my waist. I looked and saw Harry. I sighed and pushed his hands off of me. "What if ky comes in Harry" I asked. "He won't he's in his room and if he does so what" Harry said. "I don't want him to see us like this" I said."what does it matter if he sees us like this it shows that his father actually cares about his family" He said. "Because Harry he will think we are together but we are not" I said. "But I want to be and I want to prove to you that I have changed and won't treat you bad" he said. "Fine I'll give you a chance but you can't do what you've done before because of you leave me you will break Kylers heart" I said. "I won't I promise we will be a family I promise" he said while dancing around the kitchen. I can't believe I'm gibbon him a chance I wonder what the girls will think about this.