The park

Maddie's POV
I'm excited that the boys are back for a visit. I'm not excited that Harry is here and is trying to get back with Cami. After all he has done he expects Cami to take him back as soon as he comes back. He's gonna have to prove himself to her and us that he actually cares about her. I look at Kyler and he looks bored. Normally he would watch Haley play video games. He can't do that right now because Haley's playing Gta 5 and doesn't want him to hear her cuss. "Kyler,do you want to go to the park" I asked. He nodded his head and went to go get his shoes. "CAMI, Kyler wants to go to the park" I said.
"Coming! Please put on his shoes and bundle him up!" She hollers back. I went to his room and helped him put his shoes on. I picked him up and went downstairs. "HALEY,LIAM,NIALL, HARRY. WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK COME ON" I yelled. I heard Niall and Haley run down the stairs. "Swings here I come" Haley said. We all got in the car. As soon as we got in the car Haley and Niall started there normal yelling at each other. "HE'S TOUCHING ME" Haley yelled. "NO I'M NOT" Niall yelled. "Both of you shut up before you get Kyler crying and then you guys won't be going to the park " Cami said. They both shut up. When we got to the park Haley and Niall raced to the swings. What are we going to do with them. Me and Liam go to the merry-go-round since Niall and Haley took the only swings.
Cami's POV
I pick up Kyler and say"ok monkey,where do you want to go." He pointed to the swings. "Can I swing him" Harry asked. "You promise you won't drop him or hurt him" I said. He raised his hand and said"I promise." He picked up Kyler and put him in the baby swing and started to swing him. "So Cami how are you? How have you been?" Harry asked. "I've been good and Harry please don't make this awkward" I said."can I ask about him" he said." Yes you can ask about him what do you want to know" "what's he like? Who does he act like?" "Like I said he acts like all of us. He likes cookies,drawing, and sports. He is completely spoiled by us but that doesn't matter" I said. I looked at Kyler and he smiled. "Sand sand" he said. I picked him up and took him to the sand box. He began playing with the other little kids. "Uh Cami you might want to look at Kyler" he said. I looked over and he was about to put sand in his mouth. "No Kyler that isn't for eating put that down" I said. I picked him up and shook the sand out of his hand. I put him down and he started walking to the slide. Harry picks him up and goes down the slide with him.
           *time skip to 1 hour later*
It's been an hour and Kyler is getting sleepy. "OK GUYS TIME TO GO HOME" I yelled. "Aw man I don't want to I'm not ready" Haley said.  "Yea I want to stay here" Niall said. "Nope let's go home Kyler is getting sleepy" i said. "Can't me and Niall stay here" Haley asked. I shook my head "nope everyone is going home" I said. "Haley don't make me treat you like a five year old" Maddie said. "What do you mean Maddie you won't do nothing" Haley said. Maddie grabbed her by the ear and pulled her to the car. We all got in the car and left. "He's touching me" Haley said."no I'm not my finger isn't on you" Niall said. "DON'T START" I yelled. "Niall quit touching me" Haley yelled. "Liam pull the car over" I said. He pulled the car over I pulled Haley out and made her sit in the front seat while I sit next to Harry and Kyler. "Why am I sitting up here" she asked. "You won't stop arguing so I separated you and Niall" I said. The rest of the time they were both quiet. I need to talk to them about them acting like little kids.