Trip

----------------Haley's POV-------------
It's been a few months since Hadley was born and let me tell you Maddie and Liam has been stressed out. Every night the baby cries until one of them wake up and take care of her. I feel bad for them,they haven't got any good sleep. I went to my room where Niall was playing assassins creed. "Hey leprechaun" I said."hey babe,what do you need" he asked while pausing the game. "Well you know how Liam and Maddie have been stressed out with Hadley" I said. "Yea I feel bad for them they need to have a break or something" he said. "That's where I'm going with this why don't we buy tickets for Liam,Maddie,Harry,and Cami so they can have a break" I said. "What about Kyler and Hadley who's gonna watch them" he asked and I smiled. "Why us of course,come on Niall we can do it.you know we can watch Kyler he's a good boy" I said. "Yea but what about Hadley she's a baby and I don't know how to do some of the stuff for her" he said. "Yea but I do and I can teach you pleeeeaaaasssseeeee"  I said making puppy dog eyes."fine I can't say no when you give me that face" he said. I went to the computer and ordered some tickets.
-----------time skip to next day-------
I went to check the mail and the tickets were in. I went into the living room and yelled"EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM" and heard foot steps coming from upstairs. Once everyone sat down Maddie asked"what's up Haley is there anything wrong?" I shook my head. "You guys know how you have been stressed out with Kyler and Hadley" I asked. "Yea but that's a part of being a parent"Maddie said. "Yea but you haven't got any sleep and you need to relax so I talked with Niall and we agreed that you guys need a break so here"I said and gave them an envelope. Maddie opened it and looked shocked. "Four tickets to Hawaii, how did you get these and why only four" she asked. "Well me and Niall bought them and only four because you,Liam,Cami,and Harry are the only ones going" I said. "What about the kids who's gonna watch them" Cami asked."me and Niall will" I said. "Ok fine lets go pack"Liam said. While they went packing Niall started to play with Kyler and I went to go check up on Hadley. She was sleeping so I went to play with Kyler and put the baby monitor right beside me. "Kyler mommy,daddy,aunt Maddie, and uncle Liam are going to go on a trip so me and uncle Niall are going to watch you" I said. All he did was smile and went back to playing with his toys. "Ok so please be carful with our kids and if you need anything just call us" Maddie said. "Yea yea we got this just because we act like kids doesn't me we can't be mature. So go and have fun and relax" I said pushing them out the door. "Bye Kyler me and daddy are going on a trip we will be back in three days" Cami said and kissed his forehead. "Ok" he said and gave her a hug. They left and I went back to Niall and Kyler. "Um Haley the baby is crying on the monitor" Niall said. I ran up to the room and carried her downstairs. I gave her a bottle and she calmed down. "I can already tell you are going to be a good mom someday" Niall said. "You'll be a good dad to look at Kyler he's calm and not throwing a fit" I said. I put Hadley back in her crib and went to feed Kyler. "Here Kyler" I said giving him a lunchable because we haven't cooked anything yet. After he ate he began rubbing his eyes. "Time for a nap I see,now normally Maddie sings to him to get him asleep but I guess we will have to find another way" I said trying to think of a way for home to go to sleep. "I could try and sing him to sleep" Niall said. He started singing and Kyler fell asleep. "Dang Niall you might have to sing to me one night I almost fell asleep" I said rubbing my eyes. "All you have to do is ask princess" he said. We went and played video games and stopped when the kids needed something.